Reviews for Sidetackled
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh~ I'm interested to see how Axel's going to come in and how that's gonna play out~ Also if Riku will ever tell Sora what's wrong D: Quite an interesting story so far! I'll be waiting for more ;D
Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Please update soon. Your story is so different than any other story that I have read. It makes me happy.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh...Lovely story you have so far...I'm very interested in what Axel's introduction is going to be like! - Please continue!
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
update soon! I love boys in soccer..its all so sweaty and violent -drools- great job!
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
aiya! another axelriku fic! :D Hm... I wonder what part Axel will play in this one? He'll come in and get with Riku somehow, but the question is exactly how~

Ha, soccer! Haven't seen that in a fic before. :D

I love your moody!Riku. It just seems so... /him/.

Looking forward to more~
viking106 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
o.O the suspense;D This is really awesome, update asap!
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hahaha, first I really feel that I should say, it's not /that/ late. There is exactly a card some promised me that is later because she forgot to bring it, and then didn't have an envelope to mail it in. I /should/ (lol) be getting that one on Friday, so you win by far. Really. Don't worry.

And... This was so hardcore worth the wait! I already love it this much. And, lol, I'm secretly glad I pulled some writing out you because it's been far too long, and I miss your style.

OMG, I love when Riku mopes! It's so precious, and so easy to imagine him doing, especially over Sora. You're perfect for writing some moody-not-lonely!Riku in there! Seriously. One the best Riku-centric chapters I've read.

I can definitely see why this has taken you so long, and why it's hard to write. It would have been so easy to just through something together, but I love that you gave it all this Riku/Sora and Sora/Kairi past. It will make it that much better when Axel comes along. XD;;

And... so much for the boys playing soccer. Hot. But not as hot as them being all acrobatic in OGW (hinthint). OMG, I shouldn't be so demanding... lol.

Anyway, feel free to take you time, really! Because it's brilliant, and I will wait, damnit! As badly I as want poor Riku to find his Axel!