Reviews for Fights and Idiots
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
...It's really hard to take Gakuto seriously anymore... ; But he IS fun to make fun of. :D Lots of fun to make fun of. I'm so glad there are so many of these! :3
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
hahaha your right making fun of Gakuto is always fun!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
*sniff* poor gakuto...

yeah... guess i like gakuto more... I love crazy people xD x
Tsuiren chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Haha, that was so funny! xD Poor Gakuto! xP
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nice!
pearlshadow03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
just adding fave
McGwee chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
lol

Ive enjoy all your random as hell Hyotei stories, and Im looking forward to more.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
“Wasn’t there a payphone?” Ohtori asked.

“They wouldn’t accept debit.” Mukahi shrugged.

Yes, a very Hyoutei-like answer. XDD I'm lurving these Hyotei stories!
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
-worships at feet-

8:00 curfew? Sounds like my parents. x.x

Mah. Everyone's so mean to Gaku-chan. XD
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
...Did you really have to say that I'm a loser? I mean come on. EVERYONE knows that ur a bigger loser than i am. at least i don't ask questions like what's a cod? Jeez
sachiroyurei chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I've read all your stories, but this is the first time I've reviewed for it. I like all the stories you wrote and yes, Mukahi is fun to pick on! Though I never did like the Dirty Pair.
Lyra-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Woot, THANK YOU for another fic, SERIOUSLY. I love your Hyoutei stuff! I went so far as printing your fics to re-read them in the bus back home.

And I'm so in love w/ your Gakuto. ... And with all of your other characters, actually.

Can't wait for May 5th. Hey, Jiroh's b-day is like, 5 days before mine. *-*
ahgwa chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
SAD T_T

Gakuto is sad :(

But this Gakuto Fan come and cheer

L-O-V-E! GAKU-SAMA GAKU-SAMA! GAMBATTE NE!

This story rocks MAUH
critic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Thank you for your great Hyotei fics. I loved all of them. )
scorch66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Poor Gakuto! Everybody's picking on him, even Yuushi, but seriously a curfew at 8? That seems funny seeing as he already has a debit card. BTW Is it just me or did Gakuto sound a bit suicidal: “I mean it gets so obvious…people take you for granted when you’re alive, but when you’re dead, people think about you more kindly…it’s almost as if you’ve been brought alive when you die.”

It would be cool if you made an angsty spin-off fic from this line where Gakuto feels taken for granted and goes through depression. :)