Reviews for Golden Boy
PrettyLittleDemon chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I LOVE it! Beautiful! I wish you'd gone just a bit further where Draco had come across him but still, it's brilliant!
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Really well-written. VERY angsty/depressing.
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
So sad... heartwrenchingly so!

Ouchie, it actually physically

hurts to read it! Great writing,

though. I love the Red Jumpsuit

Apparatus too, so thats a plus.

All in all... two thumbs up!

You have a talent for angst.

A depressing, horrible talent,

but hey... ya get whatcha get.

Either way, this is definetly

going into my C2...

The Yaoi Archive!

It's an honor, really...

Sensibly,

ScathingSarcasm
HaliaStar chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Hey cn u do another chapter, jst like to clear up what does happen to harry does he die? and um the whole draco thing, how does he deal with it? really good story so sad but not to dramatic.
ThePinkestPants chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
rilly rilly nice story but could u make a sequel o sumtin?
Haruka Rin chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Sad... at the last line, it could've been Draco saying it too. / You write way too much angst for Harry Atleast make Draco feel some angst too!

~Anny
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
(i dont want to sound like a bimbo but-) omg. that killed me inside. really good. really really good. urgh. im gonna cry. lol. nice fic
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
how depressing poor harry he shouldnt take that andd raoc is a bastard
v chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
no! harry! yes very depressing! but surprisingly i didn't cry so i don't know if that's a good thing or not for you... well i liked it! will there be a sequel? please!
GeminiNero chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was very depressing I liked it. Please say you'll write more soon. Plz and Thx

Gem
Sakya chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Argh, I had writen an awesome review with lots of questions... but smart little me delete the whole thing.

Sometimes I wish I could kick myself.

Well, anyway.

I really like it. Yes, it was depressing, but it was so well written and it didnt go overboard. Depressing but not sobby or melodramatic, really good.

I do have lots of questions though. I would love to read more about it... maybe not another chapter, but perhaps a sequel?

Oh, some of my questions:

Will anybody find Harry on time?

How will this afect their relation (if he survives)?

How will afect Draco?

If he survives:

Will he stay? Will he go away? Will he change? Will Draco?

See, full of questions, like I said.

Cheers