Reviews for Manipulation
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I like that Kabuto is sly
h8rt4u chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
good story
Guest Miki-san chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Sweet! I'm a huge KabuHina fan! I loved your story! I hope you can make another chapter about this story. Nya
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You spelled her last name wrong. Other than that great job!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
great characters. :) evil Kabuto.. :3
oxygen deprived chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow, the characters are pretty in canon.

I wonder if you could add anything on, since I'd read it.
Ashy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Yay, you made them all IC. That's good, 'cause not many authors can write an IC Kabuto. They usually make him care about Orochimaru too much or give him, y'know, a heart.

This is really good, though. Thanks for writing it. )
darkangledwarrior91 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
i liked it i really liked...i think u should turn this into a story..u kept us hanging a bit ..i mean does Hinata know she is pregant.. will she accept it or i mean i dont know what?..but on the real side this is a really good fic i thought them 2 be in character.. and 2 confirm im telling the truth if i didnt like it i wouldnt have wrote anything...cuz i rarely do. So yea make it a multi cap. i think it would work out really...So anyway...BYE!
MasamuneDate chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw if only he liked her for real lol nice story though
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
OMG! This is such a good little shot! I loved it, how Kabuto is so in character. I mean, he's perfect, and Hinata...well...not much on her behalf, but enough to let me know she's in character as well. This would be wonderful if it was put into a format where they themselves actually spoke. great job. Bring more KabutoxHinata on this site.
Silent Mice chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow. You must really think Hinata's an idiot.

You do realize that there's very little chance that she doesn't know who Kabuto is and that anything he says can't be trusted? He's only one of Konoha's biggest enemies and I'm sure all active ninja know that; do you really think that Hinata is so dumb that she'd automatically believe anything someone like him would say?

And Hinata's hardly been "deprived of love"; maybe from her family, but Shino, Kiba and Kurenai all love her and she knows that and loves them back. She's not weak and she's not stupid.
Green Cat Claw chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
You did a good job on your story!