Reviews for Magical Mutations
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Where's Kalli's money coming from? I hope you'll mention it in the next chapter. I'm on of those nuts that enjoys Luna's strangeness.
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Well at least Harry's out from under that meddling old goats thumb! Damn fool can't even think about killing those bedamned death eaters. The only way to become one is to kill an innocent person, usually a muggle female child, in front of their glorious leader for his amusement! But that meddlesome old goat can't get it through that fat ego of his that death eaters DO NOT repent! They enjoy killing torturing and raping. That is why the only good death eater is a dead death eater! During the last blood war the light almost lost because he refused to allow his followers to kill their enemies! Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore is directly responsible for every death during the first blood war as he personally created Lord Voldemort, Tom Marvolo Riddle. Just like Harry, Tom was from an abusive living environment. The old goat f***** got lucky that Harry didn't become next the Dark Lord! Albus sure as hell tried hard enough to create another!
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
Oh yes, the old grandfatherly approach. Poor kid has no idea what she's in for!
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Now if that isn't the biggest mistake ANYONE, MALE OR FEMALE could make I don't think there is one! Sending ANY child to that thing's school is just asking to get a condolence letter back in a year or two! That thing shouldn't be trusted with a corpse never mind a living breathing child! His idea of the greater good has entirely rotted his brain!
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I absolutely loved Ron and Hermione being described as Ra's son and Athena's daughter. Now I'm going to have to see if there's any Harry Potter-Percy Jackson crossovers worth reading. Because that so absolutely suits them perfectly. Well, you know, I'll have to check /after/ I finish this one.
Miss Millie chapter 9 . 3/19/2011

I love your story so far and I'm glad that you have included NL&LL as they are one of my favorites.

Good luck in all you do.

Did you ever write under a different name?

Thanks for the ride.
Neumzie chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
what the shit! lol
Neumzie chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
gundamligerzero chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
The little chapter at the very end. What is the 17th month called anyway, I forgot. Or is that June 17th of 1981?
Emma James chapter 40 . 10/19/2008
this was a weird but entertaining FF Good Job
Babydoodles89 chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Have you read Ouran High school Host club? because that was suspiciously like it! LOL
lolayola chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
this is post-hpb right if so isnt dumbledore dead
lolayola chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
good storie but in the 1st chapter u said that she was mollys cousin and that she would have weasly magic. but she would really get prewitt magic since molly was originaly a prewitt
gryffindorgal87 chapter 40 . 12/19/2007
I started reading this two days ago and I finished it last night and the best way I can describe what I think is: WOW! ] I normally stay away from cross overs because I think they can get a bit to cheesey, but I just LOVED the way you brougt together X-Men & Harry Potter. It was just brilliant! I loved the way you tweeked canon to make it fit in with what you already had going on in your story. I also think that you did a great job in making sure the canon characters acted like they normally would (although, I was surpised with Luna & Neville! LOL!) and I just loved Letty. You also did a great job with Draco and having him merry Kalli made me laugh out loud because a) she's a "mudblood" b) she's a Weasley [and there for related to Harry Potter by marriage] c) she's a mutant and finally d) she's a Hufflepuff! ] Over all, I thought the story was well written, had a brilliant plot and was fun to read. It was so hard to put it down and not just read it all at one time! ] I hope you do some kind of sequel or at least something similar (I'd love it if you filled in YOUR 19yr gap!). Sorry about the long review! ] and keep up the great work! ]
GiGiFanFic chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Please, explain Kalli,s mutation. I know teenaged turtle mutants, but no clue what form hers takes other than different colored eyes. Otherwise good fic.