Reviews for Responsibilities And Obligations
Buckshotredemption chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
lol love the kids and sarah they fit perfectly
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Hi Storm,
I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful story. I'm glad you made Dean's hospital stay time realistic. I love the family dynamic. Thank you. I look forward to more stories from you.
A Dean-girl
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
This chapter worked out just fine. I actually had to stop reading it until the tears cleared from my eyes. Very potent imagery. Wonderful story. Thank you.
P.S. I am rather late in discovering fanfic. I am reading this story in November, 2013. :)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Also, totally love how Katie has "Deanie" completely wrapped around her finger. :) Their relationship is adorable. Her uncle is almost like a 2nd father. (Still trying to picture Dean around children... haha.)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
UM, okay, you should seriously write a book. This was freakin' incredible, seriously. You really draw your readers in-and your stories are so REAL and good and it totally seems like Sam and Dean talking. ;) Great job! One of the best stories I've ever read!
annie rules chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
a very good story! :D really really good!
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
One of the best drama of SPN ive ever read! Wish u could write more. Really in love with this fic. Among the greatest i've ever read.
GreyBlue chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Wow. I like it. Completely. Nice.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Cool AU DD

I loved Katie, she's so cute *-*

That was great

Kisses and see ya next

Jamiez001 chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
:D Love it! You did this fic really good. XD Hope 2 read some more of ur fics.

Silvertayl 57 chapter 7 . 3/5/2008

I have just read this excelent story, I very much enjoyed reading about the boys in the not so distant future, I loved it and would very much like to see a follow on from this, please consider my request and I am looking forward to future stories penned by you, thanks for an entertaining read.

serenitykate chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Really liked this story! This is actually the second time I've read it. Hope you are planning on doing another story with these characters.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
ZOMG! Great ending to a great story! It was so hard to read some parts though, knowing that Dean was going to die of cancer! Please write more Dean/Katie/Sam/Sarah/Jayden fics! Please please please!

Again, wonderful story!

Your awesome!

anybody-out-there chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
You're right, it was a long wait. But it was worth waiting for. Really, this was great. And loved that you let Bruce and Dean have a little meeting, about time someone said thank you.

Although I couldn't stop thinking on your other story, when Dean promised them to always come back (sigh).

And Sam's thinking under Katie's punishment... Loved it:) And Sam in the courtroom... they should make another episode like WIAWSNB where little Sammy have his law and order dream fulfilled.

Summary: great story with a great ending!
darwin12 chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Lovely story, really enjoyed it and am sorry to see it forward to your next one.