Reviews for Interum
Sean Mulligan chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
How can senators be sceptical of a Sith killing the Senators? It only happened a few years earlier, not a hundred or a thousand years ago. They must have had cameras in the Senate at the time recoridng what happened and the surviving Senators are witnesses. Do they think that all those senators died in accidents?
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
Hate to break it to you but it doesn't naturally rain on Coruscant seeing as the entire thing is a giant city with no natural bodies of water as well as the buildings rise up far above any of the clouds could get were there clouds to be found. I've liked all of the stories and I'm currently waiting on the next chapter of shadows of the sith after reading its currently posted first three chapters and then going back and reading Yoda's shadow and I've liked it all. keep it up and hurry it up. I'm impatient
Charlie Hayden chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
I always love what you come up for this thread. I wonder what you have in mind next... Just reading this I know that I would love to see more of Anakin's parenting/training/child care skills or see him botch something up the first time around.
ILDV chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
Teresa chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
Hm, nice bit of forshadowing ther! I'll bet that both would be dumbstruck to learn that one day they'll be married! It looks as though Siri-Wan will be as talanted as both her parents! I enjoyed this peek at the family! It was also interesting to hear Anakin's take on what happened during Yoda's Shadow, though there's a good bit that he won't know/remember for many years. Thanks for the chapter!
TriGemini chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
AWE...this was really cute to read.

Anakin is really good with children. It was amusing that he was telling the children the story of how he met Obi-Wan.

Not to mention, Siri-Wan seems like a sweet kid, as well.

Plus, it was a cute nickname that Anakin gave Siri-Wan, it seemed to go with her name perfectly.

Enjoyed reading this a lot.
Charlie Hayden chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
I like the who prankster Anakin theme. This was a very good piece. I look forward to more.
TriGemini chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
Good chapter!

I suppose the longer that Obi-Wan spends with Anakin.

The longer he learns all of his padawan's tricks.

Although, it was quite amusing to find out that even Master Windu could beat Anakin at his own game. Perhaps the lessons that Obi-Wan is trying to instill in his rash padawan are working. After if you fail, you must try again and be patient enough to find out if it'll work. So maybe Anakin is learning something out of all this. Even if he probably doesn't realize it yet.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
Teresa chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
Poor Obi-Wan... he should have realized that Siri would have it out of him eventually! As for Anakin, well, it's taking a little advantage, but age and treachery can top youth and vigor at times. Chuckle, I wonder what Anakin thought when his future self reunited with his present and realized how his master had moderated some of his pranks over the years? I suspect that he considered pulling one more prank for old time's sake on Obi-Wan! It was also nice to see Mace and Obi-Wan being lighthearted and joking with each other. I've always liked Mace, and felt that there was more to him than his stoic and grim aspects. Thanks for the chapter!
ILDV chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
Teresa chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
I loved the last two Interum chapters! I can just see the look on Obi-Wan's face when Anakin showed up with all those crystals! (chuckle) And the talk between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan was priceless! Truly you have written an amazing series, and as always I look forward to the next installments! Hm, I wonder what Yoda and Mace thought of Anakin and his crystals and the shopping trip/discipline situations? I'll bet they had a good laugh in private!
LokiGirl chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
I love how you implied what 'supplies' Siri was getting without saying it. That just made the story so much funnier.
ILDV chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
rimera chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
yuck... now THAT'S just wrong!
Charlie Hayden chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Poor Anakin. Hahaha. Makes me think of the different things he could have been shopping for...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »