Reviews for There and Back Again
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This broke my heart a little. :( I found I wanted to squoosh the two together (or bang their heads together, whichever worked) until they started talking. So very sad but beautifully written.
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is... haunting. And very good. Can't say much because I am still left with chills and the taste of bitterness that come with their age. Very well written.
E 330 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That really was the purest angst story I've ever read. I really like your writing style and the POW suited the story well. I loved it, thank you!
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, I really loved this. It was so sad, yet slightly sweet at the same time. Awesome work! :)
ShamefulDesire chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
So sad...well written. Good work but your work always is.
LadyTwist chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow! I really don't know quite what to say ... My chest hurts, my head hurts, this is just ... yeah.
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was incredibly tragic. I really enjoyed it and yes, it did make something in my chest clench. Gave me ideas, too but yes, it was very moving.
Tom Lime chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was one of the best fics I've read in a while. The way you deal with the feelings of people who worked so hard for a goal only to find they don't have anything to do after that...very nice.