Reviews for the Last to Know
Ambivalence chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was so funny! And so perfectly written - especially the end bit.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Super good
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
haha, that knowing look thing is cute:D
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Loved it!
Amane Bakura chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was too cute~~! I absolutely love your characterization of Shinobu especially!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was supremely lovely. Impressively in character. It was just what I was looking for. So many stories in this fandom don't bother being genuine to the characters. Kudos.
M chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh my god... that was seriously the cutest thing I've read in a long time _ . I'm DAZZLED by the awesome'ness XD.

I haven't watched much Here is Greenwood yet (just a few episodes of the drama), but this fic has prettymuch clinched the fact that I'll go on a rampage looking for good Mitsuru x Shinobu fic
Cheska chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Hahaha. That was hilarious. I enjoyed it! :D I really, really enjoyed it!
ali-o chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
ohh, this is so cute! :]
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This was so cute. And the characterization was really good. I enjoyed reading the entire thing. I wish there was more.
Arigatomina chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, I liked this so much. Shinobu is one of those characters I have to like, no matter what he's doing. I prefer to see him doing Mitsuru, so I was all over the pairing here. I also like a clueless Mitsuru blinding being led around by a cool 'ten steps ahead' Shinobu. The way you wrote them was perfect - just how I like seeing them. I also like the way you did the 'work conspiracy' bit with Mitsuru's family, random strangers, and Shinobu's cool was of handling all of it. The only issue I have is that they're so darn casual and bland about it, you know there won't be any smut any time soon. Don't they have hormones? That's the problem with best friend pairings, the smut is a sidenote instead of the incentive. ;p

Great long fic, thank you for writing it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Mwahahaha! Poor Mitsuru is still so innocent at times...
Soba-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I... I think I love you. No, I seriously do.

First off, just want to admit to being one of the stalkers that reads and never reviews - I know, I know, a shameful habit, and one I'm working to break. Your absolutely wonderful work is helping, for it makes me actually want to leave reviews - even if it's only to babble at you in absolute glee.

There really isn't enough Greenwood fic out there - hell, not enough Greenwood fandom period! - and finding one like this... funny and witty and so absolutely, perfectly in character...! It's a very, very rare find and totally made my night - probably my week. The relationship between those two has always utterly fascinated me... and you captured it perfectly here.

... this probably wasn't as coherent as I wanted it to be, but. Well. The story was awesome, and I'm going to continue to stalk you - but in a good way. Keep up the awesome work!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was silly and cute and all around highly enjoyable. : )
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/26/2007