Reviews for Whatever They May Be
Vampireotaku chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
This is sooo good and I kind of want to cry a little since it's probably never going to get updated. I wanna know what happens.
jj227 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hope that you continue this story
Iratus chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't finish writing this story. I would read more of this one if you were to continue.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh no, not TBC! I want to know what's in for them all. *wails*

At the beginning Shep's perspecitve left me a little disoriented about their current situation as well but I so loved Kate telling John they had a plan up their sleeves.

Cool meeting with Elizabeth, Carson, the Colonels and Woolsey to discuss about Atlantis' and Shep's future.

What a nasty plan McKay worked out to beat the Replicators, and great you shared it with both the Colonel and the reader in the end. I loved the banter between the two friends and John calling Rodney 'Florence' (hilarious idea with the badge by the way).

*bribes Paris with more time and cookies and inspiration*
Twinchy chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Nice banter that woke John up, even though his disorientation was moving me. Carson and O'Neil's talk about consequences almost broke my heart.

Sure, I would have liked to see some repercussions to Shep's disbeying orders (yet again) but certainly not that dire ones as a court martial! Understandably though that Jack told Beckett there was only so much he could do to help.

I'm with Rodney here, about wanting the bad day to end finally. *off to read on*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
OMG, you had them jump over the rail!

I couldn't help a smile at John's comment at Rodney being surprisingly strong.

Now, that's a tense start, with Shep and Ronon injured and McKay in for the rescue.

BTW, did they have the bug replicators there too?
corkieshome chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
AGH! Please don't leave me hanging here! I hope you will continue with the story!
Mercury's Winter chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Loved the banter :) Can't wait to find out what they decided! More please!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I've been holding onto all these stories till I saw the episodes... didn't want to be spoiled. Very cool very cool story.

EW gross - acient dust! *shudder*

So come on tell us how they are going to save John's butt?
Titan5 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
You did NOT just stop there. Crud. And now we have to wait. cool chapter. You had me going there for a while. I thought the replicators had their hand in his head again at first, but it was just him confused by the fever. Whew! What a relief. I'll be sitting here anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
cant wait to find out what happens next hope everything works out for the best :)
fischergirl chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
O, I'm intrigued! Keep going.
LittleRedhead chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
poor Rodney. Nice start paris.
lcshepp chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Am really enjoying this story. A request - would it be possible to have some sort of 'flashback' where we know what happened after Rodney threw Sheppard in the water to where he wakes up in the infirmary? I love Shep whump details. It seems like something is missing.

Thanks.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Out of the frying pan into the fire. Poor John. I hope O'Neill can help him out of this mess. It's funny how we treat our heroes sometimes.