Reviews for BLEACH ON THE BEACH
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
MOAR! PLEASE, I NEED MOAR!
Ori-mei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ishida would actually call Rukia as Kuchiki-san, not as Rukia-chan.
fish-egirl chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
(0o0) holy sh!t IamDeath-san!(though i'm considering calling you sama)!this is increadable! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!(0o0)
angelic93 chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
hi its me from the one who cried for love fan fic i thought of reading this but i dont know if your gonna finish this its really good fan fic k c ya
xXGISELLEXx chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
please pdate soon this is a really good story!
lilaznbabe13 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
hi there. first of all i would just like to say WAT THE HELL Ichigo and Rukia r way outta character. I don't even recognize them. Even Byakuya he's different too 1 no way in hell is byakuya gonna let rukia and ichigo get together and 2 renji has major crush on rukia but i prefur ichigo and rukia thankyou very much. AND WAT DO U MEAN HISANA AND BYAKUYA DIDN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF LOVE CONNECTION!that guy was madly in love with hisana and hisana loved him as well that's y he broke rule and discrased his family just so that he can be with her. He gave up a lot for Hisana and hisana loved him back. Even though it doesn't sho in the show much of how they feel for eachother that's still doesn't mean he didn't love her. And i kno that Rukia and Ichigo fight a lot but this is just taking it to a whole new level. Yea ichigo will yea but rukia was more of the minipulative type. Yea she yells too but she doesnt sound like a pre-school student. I'll give you credit for the storyline cuz he i kind of like it but when the characters r out of char than yea as u can c i pisses me off.
secret chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
make some more! make some more! please!
mercenarymoon chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
ok kinda wierd and come up with a better argument borderline fail
Kisa-chan-14 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
hiss

ahh why are those two so like that!

but well besides of thata I like the cahpter, specially for byakuya wi I love him! xD

and well, please try to update soon because its very interesting

byess
Dark Fan Girl of DOOM chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
ok im sorry i tried to be fair and read your entire story but im afraid i wont be able to get past this chapter. your story sux it moves to fast and its really sappy not to mention the fact that i hate rukia because ICHIGO IS MINE! (over obsessed fangirl)and i like orihime. she isnt going with ichigo or i will cut her stomach open and put her decapitated head in it but thats besides the point what i ment to say is you should work on your writing technique and lengthen your chapters... not that my writing is much better but put fill-in paragraphs in there and it will be longer. even fill-in sentences. i would list all the characters that i like together and some really gross ones i have come across but unfortunatly i dont have time (MUST *eye twitches* READ MORE *eye twitches again* BLEACH!)

also use big words that small people can still understand!
CharmingMurderess chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
that was scary. pls don't kill me. i already tried killing myself a lot of times before and now i'm over it. what are flames? sorry, i'm new to all this stuff.. oh and this stuff is funny.. in a good way.. i mean.. its humor and stuff.. mybe the girl who said she couldn't stop laughing meant the review as a good one and not as a bad one. )

pls don't kill people. i'm not yet done with my world domination plan, but oh well, feel free to rip the head off anyone you want.. hehe! just not me.. i'm not yet ready to meet my master. lol.. and no, im not satanic. lol
secret chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
I love your Fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
flowerspring chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
yey! drinking contest! i want to see what happends next! update soon please!

flowerspring
tenshi the light of hope chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Oh my god I LOVE this story! It's absolutely hilarious! Yes, Byakuya is a little OOC but who cares? I can almost see him laughing manically as he plots to set up Ichigo and Rukia. Absolutely fantastic!
TrainOfThought15 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
My Gid, Rukia!

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh...

na-add ko na ikaw sa fave author. yan, masaya ka na?