Reviews for Evil Twin and Eviler Twin
pk chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
omg this is so cute!

and duzie's OUTRAGE was fantastically funny

and...he, yeah, this family, I just, lol. They love each other so MUCH! D
hikaru takaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i really liked this story!

it was short and cute!

love it!

ducky
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
" "He's old! He's fat! He's ugly and stupid and she's kissing him!" Duzell struggled and failed to find words adequate to describe his emotions.

"He's not!" Phelios hissed back indignantly, "he's our father." He paused and frowned, reconsidering his words. "Objectively speaking, he still would not be considered old and fat and ugly and stupid..."

Lolz. This reminded me of the short comic strip at the end of vol 15 which hints at the potential Oepidus Complex waiting to happen.

Great story )
DragonChaser94 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Pretty cute. I like the end the best. gave me a nice laugh. kind of confusing though... O well! i still liked it!
Viient chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
so cute! thank you i really liked this oneshot! i love the evil twins.-. it's a must read if you love this pairing! thank you again
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Very nice. It's always appreciated to see that rarest of fanfictions: a real, decent VG fic. I liked the bats.
1-blank-1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love the personalities you gave them and switched which one is worse. As soon as I saw these two in the back on Vol. 15, I thought they'd be an adorable couple. I like how you included Duzzel's feelings for Ishtar as well, and how he reacted to her and Darres.

Very fluffy ending. Ace stroy.