Reviews for Caught in the Act
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
XD Gah! The ending, LOVE IT!

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Pie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
XD This is amazing The flow is just perfect and the personality of each character fit quite well too! I look forward to more of your writings.
I Like Writing Romance chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved. It. :)
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
hahaha I LOVED IT! It had the perfect balence.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I love it! Thanks for writing!
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Fluff! Can I make a pillow out of your fanfic? Lol oh I was reading your profile and realized that u live near me. That means it's my job to find out where u live and stalk u! Muahahahahaha! -cough, cough- I'm ok XD
Meso the Hanyu chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Daw, that perfectly fit the pic I liked this very very much. Is there perhaps a sequal? You're an excellent author and I look forward to reading more of your work.

-Meso
Farii chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
WOW! I'm officially in love with u! xP xD
Mint N Chip chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG! that was awesome n it went soo well the the picture. Great job!
NatanyaRox chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
DUDE! Somebody plaugerized your story! I was looking for this one, and I got one EXACTLY like it! Some of the words were cut out, but it was still obviously the same. here's the link:

/s/4545055/1/Raikim_Caught_in_the_act
lovestory121 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
omg i loved your story i love the ending it's soo good! do you have a sequal?

jx
EllenAllenPoe chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Well, this is pretty good. I usally don't like oneshots. If you could please send me the link to the picture because I couldn't find it on your profile.
kilatails chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
aww dat was cute and funny. its going on ma favs k? Ja ne _
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
lol omg i saw the pic and i actually was hoping someone would write a story about it XD lucky i put two and two together and figured out what this was and I loved it! Great job!
thunderstorm8 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
oh! I've been looking for a raimuno/kimi fic and here it IS!

seriously, you have no-actually, you probably have a good idea-how much junk there is out there! character's personalities suddenly dissapear, AU fics, impossible and incredibly clishe cercumstances...sheesh...

. but not this one! oh jez I was laughin' so much. especially about poor omi "they appeared to be wrestling" xD