Reviews for Lockdown
Lady Nara chapter 3 . 5/2
I keep coming back to this story. I love it so much! It feels so gritty and real, and the characterizations are amazing.

I love Mikey coming into his own and taking care of his family, and Don holding everything together the best he can while feeling helpless, and Leo dealing with the indignity and lack of control and struggling to stay calm and comfort his family, and Raph agonizing in that furious way of his, Leo's pain hitting him possibly harder than the rest of them. Yep, he's going to be re-evaluating his interactions with Leo when this is over, for sure.

I think my favorite line in the whole story so far is when instead of praying, he thinks of everything he hates about Leo and takes them all back. That made me tear up.

Casey and April are great, as well, and Splinter is both vulnerable and a bulwark of strength. Beautiful.

Is there any chance you'll complete this story? It's so good that I keep reading it over and over, even unfinished as it is. But man, I would dearly love to know what happens next.

Thanks!
Jack chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Mikey: Leo, breathe for me
Me: Breathe child! BREEEAAATHHHHEEEE!
Everyone: wtf?
Guitar Amateur chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I'm kinda sad that this suspense story is indeterminately unfinished. What is here... it's exciting, it's thrilling.
gov the scoffer chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Where is the rest?!
gov the scoffer chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Activated charcoal, great for snake bites,ingested poison,bee stings,allergic reactions,and a whole list of other things...use it in real life and in my story's all the time,nice one bro,
PS this is probably the best story on fan fiction,other than mine of course...
I had the tmnt go to a hospital ,it was fun...
gov the scoffer chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Cool,like all the action...
narutofanficlov321 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
u soooo need to update this it's sooo good u have me in tears right now
TheRedScreech chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
NOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE OVER!

This is a magnificent endeavour! It's beautiful in its angst and desperation! I love how you've fleshed out the characters, how Don's remembering memories, how Leo's running true to form, how Mikey is now their strength. It's extraordinary! Please, please, please, you must continue! You must finish!

Pretty please?
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
This story is so intense! I was anxious while reading it, but I love the suspense! I sincerely hope you will be able to continue this one day. :-)
montanagirl1138 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
are you going to update? pretty please!
AlessandraDC chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Would love to see the rest of this story! Great writing, character development, suspense... How does it end?!
pownxmanonnie chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
please say there will be a new chapter! because i need a new chapter!
LazyPanther chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I was looking back for oldies but goodies that I may have missed when I came across this one. This is AMAZING good! It's terrifying and heart-wrenching and so well-written. The way you describe the attacks makes it so easy to picture and Leo's pain is palpable.

I see you haven't really been active here for many years. But I hope you still get the reviews that are still being left for this story. Maybe you've outgrown fanfiction by now but I still want you to know that your work is still appreciated. I really hope you're doing well wherever you are and I hope that someday you make your way back here. Leo's life is in your hands! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Longing for Leo here again.
This is STILL, after nearly a decade, the best nail-biter of a tmnt fanfic I've ever read. And I'm still holding out hope that you'll finish it, or at least give us another chapter or even a rough outline, just so we know how it ends. As another reviewer noted, your writing style is so good and your plot so complicated that I really can't imagine how you intended the story to end. In the notes at the beginning of ch 3 you mention that you've already got a good 8 pages written, so perhaps you could just start with that? Really, even just a rough outline of where you saw this story going and how it ends would be a wonderful gift. This story deserves to be told, and so, it would be really awesome if you came back to it. Please...
roni chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far but I would love to see how it ends. Any chance of that happening?