Reviews for Lockdown
roni chapter 3 . 4/12
I'm really enjoying this story so far but I would love to see how it ends. Any chance of that happening?
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 3 . 3/5
Oh my word you've left me on the edge of my seat your story telling is spectacular I can hardly want to read what happens next the levelof suspense in your writing is palatable I really hope you get a chance to update soon XD
Littlefish chapter 3 . 2/21
This is VERY good. Your writing style is very fluid and your plot is intense. Is there any chance at all you will finish this? I hope so. I am really interested in finding out what happens.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This is so so good! Can you please write more?
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Why didn't you continue this?! It's just getting good! I want to know what's going to happen! please update! Don't abandon this please! Update soon!
Lady Nara chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I was just re-reading this for the umpteenth time, and damn, but I'm struck anew by how good it is every single time. I hold onto hope that this will be continued at some point. :)

Excuse me, I need to get a tissue...something in my eye...
The Method's Madness chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Believe me, I understand how annoying it can be to be constantly asked to finish a project, especially when that project is supposed to be a fun hobby. That said, this is simply too beautiful to be allowed to go unfinished. I truly hope someday you'll be able to complete this.
SimpliMe chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This storyline is intense. Every chapter made me want another chapter and another and another. I was not satisfied with putting down my computer for a second while there was still writing on the page. Then that brick wall of an ending...which is not really the ending. I was so looking forward to Raph and Casey continuing their side adventure, what happens to Leo, and who else might start losing themselves in this mess.
This is a terrific complex read that screams "thriller." My complements on the planning you've done or research that you've done for this story. It is extremely thorough job that you have done with this story. I am very impressed with the work so far and hope that, even if you don't continue writing this particular adventure, which I do hope that you reconsider doing, that you continue writing in general due to the talent that you've shown.
Gallifrey Girl 9 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Is it bad I'm still praying for an update for this?
sodalover123 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Please update this story! It is really a great story! And you are an amazing writer!
Darlantana chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I know you've had lots of people already say this, but I thought I'd put in my two cents as well :). I hope you find the time to finish this someday! I know how hard it is...I just updated one of mine after a three year hiatus, but I just have to say, this one is very much worth finishing! I really enjoy your writing style :)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Please finish this! PLEASE! I beg of you! This story is very well written. You had me at the edge of my seat! I laughed, I cried, then I really really cried when it ended... When I decided to read this fic, I told myself I would not be disappointed when I came to the end because I knew it was not finished, told myself I would read all there is and make up my own ending... But it's impossible! Your writing style is so unique, and I have no idea what twists and turns you might of had planned! 5 years, 4 months, and 3 days since your last update... Please?
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Oh man! This is so good!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Fantastic, wow! What great description of agony! I felt my jaw clenching as I read this. Tense and dark and just perfect!
Academy6 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
:) really good please finish