Reviews for Lockdown
quali chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
It's a shame you haven't updated this fic in a while, it's great! I really love how well you've captured Leo's personality down to the smallest details. He's not as smart as Donnie, but his perception makes him sharp. "A living sword" - that describes him well.
Dr. Innocenchild chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
*sigh* I can't believe there is only 3 chapters. and you havent updated from so long. I heard of this fic from a LiveJournal community and I was warned that the story was indeed unfinished...but anyway I couldn't stop myself from reading the whole 3 chapters, and let me tell you...

I loved every single minute of my reading! 3

the turtles and the rest of the cast is so in character, the plot is super interesting, you did a wonderful job on your research on the drug and its effects, I really want to read more, I want to know how far yo can really take things.

please finish it!
Original-Elfkin chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Hi! I'm just popping in to say that a year later and I still keep an eye out to see if this will get updated. I loved everything about this fic and will gladly wait for a very long time to see you finish it. Whenever you get to it, but I adore your TMNT writing.
Actual Banshee chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
OMG This story is AMAZING! It kept me on edge, it made me want to cry, and at some points it made me laugh a little. I really hope you finish this, because I think I know what's going to happen and then not.
Roz chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
this is a freaking great story, you're going to finish it right? cause its probably the best i've read so far! please finish it!
M chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
have not updated this in a YEAR! I just finished reading all three awesome chapters for...for what? An ending that isn't coming? Come on, don't leave us all hanging like this!Youre a very talented writer and I really do hope you have not abandoned this fic ( for it is truley outstanding to read). Please please consider updating it soon!
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
First, let me say I am sorry, I would have liked it if you had finished this story. One of an Editors jobs is to keep their writers on deadline.

That is one thing this site needs, rules and deadlines. If a person leaves a story for more than 6 months, they should get a 30 day warning, to update. At that time if they don't update, the story should be deleted. This would save a lot of people, a lot of frustration. I suppose many will disagree with me, but that is my opinion. The way this story is going, I won't be alive, to finish it!
Ginpetals chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I. LOVE. This story. I followed along with it on your livejournal and then I realized "OMG IT'S ON FANFICTION TOO! I CAN FAVORITE IT! SQUEE!" I really love all the interactions the characters have. Everybody is in character and there's great suspense and action. I'm on the edge of my seat every time I read a chapter! I hope you update soon! 8)
Cat488 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
ok, i know this was a long time ago before it was updated. but u have GOT to update. please please please,... please?
Egg chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
You probably have no plans to continue this, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best tmnt stories I've ever read, lovely and emotionally-charged and just. Wonderful.

Thank you for writing it.
Fey chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Arghh! No update in so long!

I like the brother's interactions. Not to mention how you show their POV without overlapping (annoying, confusing, god-mode).

Come back and write on.
rubydoo chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
hey i just read this story,and so far it has been the best that i have read. there are a lot of good ones out there, but this takes the top. i do hope you decide to finish this one day.i would like to know how leo winds up. yeah i think your right about what raph thinks about telling them that casey and him knocked out a nurse.. ha,ha,ha, a good one. please don't give up total loss and hope on this one. just relax and let your mind go with the flow.
Myrtice chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Oh, this story is so awesome... but it hasn't been updated in nearly two years! Don't give up on it, please! I want to know what happens to Leo!
Merdeka21 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
It's been well over a year since I first read this story, but rereading it again today still had that potent effect on me, that one where my stomach is clenching and my mind is screaming 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,' over and over until I have to tell myself to shut up so I can pay attention to the story line.

This is by far one of the best TMNT fics I have read. I love the overlaying story line, but the subtle things make it fantastic as well, especially the reoccuring 'what so-and-so doesn't know won't hurt 'em' line, even though it's been proven wrong SO MANY TIMES IN THREE CHAPTERS ALONE.

And what do these last three lines mean? 'Don loses a bet. Time runs out. Raph figures out how to say what he needs to say.' Dude, you've gotta update, you can't just leave us hangin' here like this. This is such a masterfully well written story, it would be a shame to just leave it here. You know the turtles so well, their reactions to what's going on and how they act towards one another, it's brilliant.

Looking forward to Chapter 4.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT's really good!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »