Reviews for Lockdown
Egg chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
You probably have no plans to continue this, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best tmnt stories I've ever read, lovely and emotionally-charged and just. Wonderful.

Thank you for writing it.
Fey chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Arghh! No update in so long!

I like the brother's interactions. Not to mention how you show their POV without overlapping (annoying, confusing, god-mode).

Come back and write on.
rubydoo chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
hey i just read this story,and so far it has been the best that i have read. there are a lot of good ones out there, but this takes the top. i do hope you decide to finish this one day.i would like to know how leo winds up. yeah i think your right about what raph thinks about telling them that casey and him knocked out a nurse.. ha,ha,ha, a good one. please don't give up total loss and hope on this one. just relax and let your mind go with the flow.
Myrtice chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Oh, this story is so awesome... but it hasn't been updated in nearly two years! Don't give up on it, please! I want to know what happens to Leo!
Merdeka21 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
It's been well over a year since I first read this story, but rereading it again today still had that potent effect on me, that one where my stomach is clenching and my mind is screaming 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,' over and over until I have to tell myself to shut up so I can pay attention to the story line.

This is by far one of the best TMNT fics I have read. I love the overlaying story line, but the subtle things make it fantastic as well, especially the reoccuring 'what so-and-so doesn't know won't hurt 'em' line, even though it's been proven wrong SO MANY TIMES IN THREE CHAPTERS ALONE.

And what do these last three lines mean? 'Don loses a bet. Time runs out. Raph figures out how to say what he needs to say.' Dude, you've gotta update, you can't just leave us hangin' here like this. This is such a masterfully well written story, it would be a shame to just leave it here. You know the turtles so well, their reactions to what's going on and how they act towards one another, it's brilliant.

Looking forward to Chapter 4.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT's really good!
Godsliltippy chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
This is a great story! So much suspense and worry x.x I really hope you update soon! Thanks so much for sharing D

Lots o love!

Tippy
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I love this story and I'm looking forward to reading more so please update soon!
TheMysticalOne chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
This story is turning out amazing! I'm literally on the edge of my seat-cheering for these boys to find something to help. Please update soon. The anticipation is killing me!
Strgrl4eva chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
please tell me your going to update soon. come on man its been like a year. i want to know what happens!
moderina chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Okay, so it's been a year since your last update...

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! IT IS SO FANTASTIC! THE BEST ONE ON THIS SITE! PLEASE JUST FINISH IT!

If you are planning to put it all up at once, that'd be cool, but I'd be oh so happy even of you posted just one little chapter. This story and your writing qualities are too good to let sit and gather dust.

Please complete. All of your fans are begging you.
moderina chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
This is a FANTASTIC STORY! My golly, it's good. I'm at the edge of my seat reading every time that I come back hoping for an update. Speaking of which, my only critisism is that you need to update this story. Like, now!
timme chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
kinda waste time reasuring mikey a lot. geez, priorities? but they are good though. don especially.
Simone Robinson chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
update update update! YOu cant leave it like this! I have to know what happens, Leo cant die! He just cant! Update SON!
tebrighteyes chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
This may be the best story I’ve read on here. Your writing style is just amazing, and this story gave me chills and other times nearly made my eyes tear but you haven’t updated in awhile so please please please continue this. You can’t leave it there with all the suspense and the cliffhanger. I’m dying to find out what happens. I’ll even bake cookies and send them to you just please update!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »