Reviews for Lockdown
Babyuknowme13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Where the crap is the next chapters! You son of BEEP you had better BEEP get another chapter up there or I'm gonna BEEPING kill you!

Not really, I just thought that would be funny! ;)
SilentEliza chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This story is suspensefull, well informed, and well written.

Everyone is well portrayed and true to charachter from the original series ( a quality myself and many other readers appreciate,

and what I mostly enjoyed is the fact that this acctually makes you THINK,

Many authors can come up with good stories and plots, but I've seen very few (and believe me, I've read the work of many) that have a good plot and gives subtle hints that gives us enough information so as to not be lost in the dark, but not too much as to have us know everything and suspect every twist and turn the tale is to take.

Two more things...

congradulations on the skill of your writing

and thank you for the exellent read

I look forward to more
GermanGirl chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Hi! I am here to beg! It's been over two years, you have soooo many fans out there and they are grieving, they don't want this beautiful story to stay unfinished forever. PLEASE update this! I love your writing style, I love the family interaction, I love how you get into the guys' heads, I love the suspense, I LOVE YOUR STORY. Please update this sometime! Thanks :)
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
OMG! I am literally hanging on every word. This story is great, it feels as if it could fit right into the cartoon (if only the ratings were a bit higher ;P) the details and even the character depth are amazing. I hope you continue the story, your storytelling is simply amazing and I will be re-reading these 3 chapters while waiting the next installment! Its just that wonderful XD
LilNinjaWolf chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
This is an awesome read so far! I really hope you'll finish it. It's got so much emotion and suspense it's kept me on the edge of my seat for the couple hours it took me to get through the three chapters. It's very well written. I love it! Hope you can update it.
quali chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
It's a shame you haven't updated this fic in a while, it's great! I really love how well you've captured Leo's personality down to the smallest details. He's not as smart as Donnie, but his perception makes him sharp. "A living sword" - that describes him well.
Dr. Innocenchild chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
*sigh* I can't believe there is only 3 chapters. and you havent updated from so long. I heard of this fic from a LiveJournal community and I was warned that the story was indeed unfinished...but anyway I couldn't stop myself from reading the whole 3 chapters, and let me tell you...

I loved every single minute of my reading! 3

the turtles and the rest of the cast is so in character, the plot is super interesting, you did a wonderful job on your research on the drug and its effects, I really want to read more, I want to know how far yo can really take things.

please finish it!
Original-Elfkin chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Hi! I'm just popping in to say that a year later and I still keep an eye out to see if this will get updated. I loved everything about this fic and will gladly wait for a very long time to see you finish it. Whenever you get to it, but I adore your TMNT writing.
Actual Banshee chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
OMG This story is AMAZING! It kept me on edge, it made me want to cry, and at some points it made me laugh a little. I really hope you finish this, because I think I know what's going to happen and then not.
Roz chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
this is a freaking great story, you're going to finish it right? cause its probably the best i've read so far! please finish it!
M chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
have not updated this in a YEAR! I just finished reading all three awesome chapters for...for what? An ending that isn't coming? Come on, don't leave us all hanging like this!Youre a very talented writer and I really do hope you have not abandoned this fic ( for it is truley outstanding to read). Please please consider updating it soon!
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
First, let me say I am sorry, I would have liked it if you had finished this story. One of an Editors jobs is to keep their writers on deadline.

That is one thing this site needs, rules and deadlines. If a person leaves a story for more than 6 months, they should get a 30 day warning, to update. At that time if they don't update, the story should be deleted. This would save a lot of people, a lot of frustration. I suppose many will disagree with me, but that is my opinion. The way this story is going, I won't be alive, to finish it!
BurningFantasy chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I. LOVE. This story. I followed along with it on your livejournal and then I realized "OMG IT'S ON FANFICTION TOO! I CAN FAVORITE IT! SQUEE!" I really love all the interactions the characters have. Everybody is in character and there's great suspense and action. I'm on the edge of my seat every time I read a chapter! I hope you update soon! 8)
Cat488 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
ok, i know this was a long time ago before it was updated. but u have GOT to update. please please please,... please?
Egg chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
You probably have no plans to continue this, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best tmnt stories I've ever read, lovely and emotionally-charged and just. Wonderful.

Thank you for writing it.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »