Reviews for Peaceful Waters
KibaCanLickMe chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Glad you updated, can't wait for the next one.
Ahmenet chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
I am REALLY enjoying where you're taking this. And don't worry about slow updates, everyone has a hard time sometimes.

Great Job!
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
OOh! Luved the chapter dear! Great job! Poor Sai is so confused! Poor baby! Plz update soon sweetie!

Goatis chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Very cute, but your story's chapters always seem to be way too short!

I really like the interaction you have going on between Genma and Sakura and Sai and Sakura, I like the burgeoning relationships that you seem to be promoting between the little triangle...a basically friendly and sexual relationship between her and Genma while Sakura is helping Sai to explore the unfamiliar world of emotions and sensual/sexual behaviors between people in and out of relationships.
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
Hi, deary! I've been reading your story for about three days now(srry for the lack of reviews) and let me just say that I am simply in love with it! It is by far one of the best stories I'v ever read! It hillarious, sweet, adorable, and at the same time really edgy!

I luv how you portray all the characters in this fic, and i luv how you make them say the right thing at the right time! I am also deeply in luv with Genma and Sakura's relationship (those sluts XP). Plz PLZ update soon! Everything in here is perfect bliss and I cant understand how ppl could bash it like that! They're ludicrous! Dont worry about a thing, sweets, you're set with this story! Its friggin awesome!

Not only that, you are a very talented writer. Like i said, I luv what you make the characters say, AND your desriptions and vocabulary is WONDERFUL!I should take notes, but i am not particularly fond with plargirism!

Antiways dear, if you still need one, I would DEFINITELY be honored to be your beta, if you want an ametuer like me! But pick me at your own risk; everyone makes mistakes afterall!

Again, marvelous story, and PLZ update soon! Luv ya lots, sweetie! Ba Bye!

kakashilover3 chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
eeks i love this story so far! i jus really hope genma and sakura do 'it' hehehehehe D

i love this pairing.

keep up the wonderful writing and update as soon as u can cuz i cant wait! xD
unknown chapter 13 . 12/25/2007
please oh please update I need more! I'll hunt u down if u dont update
headeranderson chapter 13 . 12/17/2007
Haha I just freaking love Genma. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work.
starlit.kiss7 chapter 13 . 11/27/2007

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

it makes me soo happi

it is so cute

i adore it

Phelin chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Id like it. Im not in yaoi fics, but i found that the story handles this with goofd taste, and I am expectig more of Sakura,specially whitout sasuke.
Tinkerbelltay14 chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
LMFAO hahahaha thats funy sai...even tho i normally dont like him is always funny...cant wait unitl u update...he should like be gay or some shit it would be super-funny like him testing the other waters i guess? lol idk Update soon!
zesty cyanide chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
this fic is great! please, please update soon!
sunshine143 chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
ohh, poor Naruto, he is always getting crap from everyone!
sunshine143 chapter 12 . 10/5/2007
Another great chapter
sunshine143 chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
Well it's not like you made Sasuke evil, just a asshole, which he can be. I am not a Sasuke hater, I actually like him but that doesn't mean that I can't read a good story were he is being a jerk. Way to go Genma for putting Sasuke in his place!

Wow, so Sai's brother is Genma's son huh. That was a really good twist. This story keeps getting better.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »