Reviews for Peaceful Waters
jayanx chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
All I can say is way to go Sakura. It's nice to see her firm, confident, and unapologetic. It's her life, and no one else has a right to tell her how to live it. Love the chapter, and love the story. I was very happy when I saw this one at work today. Thanks for the chapter.
angelicrei chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
oh oh what happens next?
CosenAngel chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
YAY! I'm so happy for this update!

Really good! Keep the wonderful work up!

~Suzuki
Jester08 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Aw, poor Sai! He's just way to cute! lol Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
KibaCanLickMe chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Glad you updated, can't wait for the next one.
Ahmenet chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
I am REALLY enjoying where you're taking this. And don't worry about slow updates, everyone has a hard time sometimes.

Great Job!
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
OOh! Luved the chapter dear! Great job! Poor Sai is so confused! Poor baby! Plz update soon sweetie!

-SAYURI-
Goatis chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Very cute, but your story's chapters always seem to be way too short!

I really like the interaction you have going on between Genma and Sakura and Sai and Sakura, I like the burgeoning relationships that you seem to be promoting between the little triangle...a basically friendly and sexual relationship between her and Genma while Sakura is helping Sai to explore the unfamiliar world of emotions and sensual/sexual behaviors between people in and out of relationships.
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
Hi, deary! I've been reading your story for about three days now(srry for the lack of reviews) and let me just say that I am simply in love with it! It is by far one of the best stories I'v ever read! It hillarious, sweet, adorable, and at the same time really edgy!

I luv how you portray all the characters in this fic, and i luv how you make them say the right thing at the right time! I am also deeply in luv with Genma and Sakura's relationship (those sluts XP). Plz PLZ update soon! Everything in here is perfect bliss and I cant understand how ppl could bash it like that! They're ludicrous! Dont worry about a thing, sweets, you're set with this story! Its friggin awesome!

Not only that, you are a very talented writer. Like i said, I luv what you make the characters say, AND your desriptions and vocabulary is WONDERFUL!I should take notes, but i am not particularly fond with plargirism!

Antiways dear, if you still need one, I would DEFINITELY be honored to be your beta, if you want an ametuer like me! But pick me at your own risk; everyone makes mistakes afterall!

Again, marvelous story, and PLZ update soon! Luv ya lots, sweetie! Ba Bye!

-SAYURI-
kakashilover3 chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
eeks i love this story so far! i jus really hope genma and sakura do 'it' hehehehehe D

i love this pairing.

keep up the wonderful writing and update as soon as u can cuz i cant wait! xD
unknown chapter 13 . 12/25/2007
please oh please update I need more! I'll hunt u down if u dont update
headeranderson chapter 13 . 12/17/2007
Haha I just freaking love Genma. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work.
starlit.kiss7 chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
omfg

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

it makes me soo happi

it is so cute

i adore it

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Phelin chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Id like it. Im not in yaoi fics, but i found that the story handles this with goofd taste, and I am expectig more of Sakura,specially whitout sasuke.
Tinkerbelltay14 chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
LMFAO hahahaha thats funy sai...even tho i normally dont like him is always funny...cant wait unitl u update...he should like be gay or some shit it would be super-funny like him testing the other waters i guess? lol idk Update soon!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »