Reviews for Peaceful Waters
Iroka chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
This is a story I don't mind rereading, I'm coming across some parts I don't even recall! It's so good it makes up for your typos and the fact you never finished this. ._.

Just a few things I can point out on the top of my head.

"Sai. Where is the teme anyway? I want to talk to that bastard."

Okay, Japanese lesson; "teme" means "you" it's a very rude way to say it. It can be said like "bitch" or "bastard" but you're still using it wrong.

You misspell a few things. For instance "lets" should be "let's" and you misuse "your/you're" from time-to-time. There are others but I can't quite recall them, I'm sorry. I doubt you even read this anyway since you gave up, but just in case. xD
amber-rita chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
If Genma was real...id do him
dsjklf chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
Please update soon. You're story is fanfreakintastic!
Eviline chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
My god what is that persons problem? She was in her period, dumped by her boyfriend or maybe just extremely grumpy? :P
angel897 chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
i love this story a lot and whish you would update it please think about doing so kay
Naruangirl16 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Im on my phone so I dont feel like logging in all the way, but thats my ... I really wished I knew what the word het meant, I tired looking it up but there were so many results. But now I think it means yaio right? I dont think u should use het because theyre alot of people who dont know what means... But good story :-)
luckienumberten chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
2 years really! come on UPDATE!
Iroka chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
You used 'to' when it should have been 'too' and 'your' when it should have been 'you're'. Besides that, it's GREAT! I read this story so long ago and I came across it on my favorite list and decided to reread it. I love it.
TearsOfMusic chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
Hmph...I'm sorry but your story got confusing...I just finish reading it and I didn't get it...Genma bi! Sakura kissing other people and still with genma! Genma kissing boys! All confusing and crap...not saying its bad its kinds good but its too confusing with this and that...
Cheeky Smiles chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
What can i say? We all are perverts! lol *applause* wonderful just wonderful! well done on the Lemon chapter! Can't wait to see what will happen at the dance! Update soon, puh-leez!
baiek chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
oh please update. please come back. this pairing is so uncommon and youve done a wonderful job. you deserve many more reviews :)
alanasometimes chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
BlackOnyx83 chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
wow i can't wait for more i really hope you finish this story it awsome plus there's not many with this pairing
XxAngelic SakuraxX chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
rofl i LOVE how u made sasgay bi! ur my hero!
Malice304 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010