Reviews for Peaceful Waters
FakeCompassion chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Lmfao! Wash your hands.. *Snickers..* I so can't believe you made kakashi and genma have a fling! Lol I almost had a heart attack when I read that.. I re-read it like three times to make sure I read it right, and that it wasn't just my perverted mind playing a trick on me. Lol. Loved the chapter.
Red Reaper88 chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
that was very funny...update soon
Beatrisu chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Another good chapter.

Usually, an author sends the chapter in question to the beta-reader for check-ups and the beta-reader will check for spelling failures, give suggestions for further plot-development and how to stay clear of plotholes.

I hope you find a good betareader, and good luck with that plot of yours!
Feueriris chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
i read this chapter yesterday and if there were a damn chance i had already reviewed...*sigh* but the side was against me *sob*...whatever

i loved the dream-sequence and i was on the ground through the whole wake up scene...did i mentioned that i love your humor...well i love your humor

and surprise i dont feel awkward at all

i mean im the reader right and i could read all in one go without nosebleeds and all to bad blushing...beside it was well written...so everything is absolut fine :D

hope youll update soon

see ya
Red Reaper88 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
this is really good, update soon
ninjakitty chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
this chapter was really well written.

can't wait for the next chapter
Bloody Sunrise chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I love it! Genma...Big Daddy... thats awesome!

I a major Genma fan but I also like Kakashi.

Who is she going to be with?

Either way I love it so far. Please Continue!
SweetAssassin chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
lol! Hilarious ending to Chapter 2!

Update soon!
Feueriris chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
yeah you are loved :D

go genma kick sasukes ass around as soon as you can right after you seduce sakura *muhahahahaha*

back to basic

as much as i love the sexual tension in your storys their are nearly going to kill me so please be the nice person ill hope you be and update soon

see ya
animequeenofthenight chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Big Daddy! OMG - I'm still on the floor laughing! Seriously I think my family thinks I've gone insane! Can't wait to see whatelse happens, please update soon!
ZeldaFitz chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Big Daddy? That's so Genma. *snickers* He'll treat Sakura right, and hopefully give Sasuke some of his own medicine.
Chisa2010 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Nice story! I can't wait until you update. Sasuke acts like a real jerk in this story you should do something horrible to him!
the slient one chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
omg i love it its funny _ update soon
SweetAssassin chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Grr... Sasuke's so mean!

Update soon!
Leigh4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Poor Sakura, Sasuke must die, as well as Sai must be mortally injured. Please conitnue
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »