Reviews for Peaceful Waters
TerribleTiffany chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
omfg.! xD that part where Sai and Sakura had that conversation involving Jiraiya was HILARIOUS! lol but this story is AWESOME so far :]
NIKI chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
How sad that people would say those things about your lovely story! this is definitely one of the better fanfictions out there! Some parts are very compelling and it is obviously well thought out and proof read!
Danielle chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
Yay! Lemon! My favorite flavor! (heh heh heh, I also like lime...) Anyways, I F*ING LOVE YOUR FANFIC! AND I MEAN LITTERALLY! *sigh* There just isn't enough Genma x Sakura lemon that I can eat up. I can't believe people don't like this pairing! Keep writing, this story needs to go on.

ME VERY PERVERTED...

*MUHAHAHAHAHAHA*
dracolady1441 chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
i am new to fanfiction and I really enjoyed reading your story. I found it entertaining and sulty you also have a great plot going I hope to read more soon
XxLilyFlowerxX chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
This story is absolutlly amazing! i loved it!
FreeWolfBlue chapter 17 . 11/29/2008
yum...yes yes, I am a perv, I know it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kitten652 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
ZOMG! that was great! lolz .
Caiti chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
*sniffles*

Some people are just so cruel.

This fic is brilliant!

I don't know what kind of stick those people have up their asses but it is a long one. and long and sharp and itchy one. uhmm?
blossomnightxoxo chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
interesting update soon
KaKashi's Okami chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
That was f'n awsome, but tatefuly so, can't wait for the next chapter.
PeinSaku chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
hot! X3 i love that part:

"So what are you an old dog?"

"A horny old dog thank you very much."

I can't wait for the next one!
PeinSaku chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
hahahahaha! this chapter was so hillarious! (sounds like kaka is a wittle jealous! *wink* *wink*)
BZ chapter 17 . 8/16/2008
Goodness! I love your story, it is so imaginative. So many people seem to love to write Sakura as a weak littl virgin always pining for Sasuke or someone else. It is extremely refreshing to read a fanfic where Sakura is in charge of her power,her sexuality, and most of all is happy. You have officially made me a Genma lover. Especially the way you write him. Please continue I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also diregard all flamers your story is truly excellent.
TwilightFanForLife chapter 17 . 8/16/2008
I really like this story!

Genma and Sakura do end up in a real relationship right?

I can't wait for your update! IT's a really good story!
Forest Fairy Dogwood chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
You really need to update soon please! Your story is so awsome i cant wait to see what happens _!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »