Reviews for Trepidation and Detestation
LaDdraig chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Pls continue
LimJJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
wonderful chapter! Perfectly executed drama with angst and romance
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This was really good. It really displayed an organic formation of their moment. No booze or awkward situations. It was two best friends, who swore they were only friends, finally coming clean and their love was unleashed. You captivated this well!
AkatsukiSakuraOddness chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Wow that was really great. Also i read your other stories really awesome to I love how good you can bring out so much emotions from the characters.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Good story. I loved the lemon part. The lemon was perfect making all night. Please added more chapters.
Interested perso chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
So what is this plot you have in mind?
BladedRose chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Please do! This was really sweet and really good!
narusaku143 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You've got 77 plus mine , uve got mre than ten reviews so u need to continue. Haha.
colouredthinking chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Liar...

Good one-shot. I hope that one day you will remember about this one.
NarutoKoibito chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
that was amazing! so sweet, so intimate. Sakura and Naruto were spot on with their characteristics. I love this story. Naruto is sexy ;) oh, and great opening. awesome job!
Minato 0077 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Too lazy to sign in. This is so unfair to everyone! 74 reviews! Where the rest of the story?
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Heheh I knew she would fall for him sooner or later.

Great shtoryy!
ClutteredHailey14 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh. This is a good story. You should continue. I'm curious about something though. The story implied that it wasn't Naruto's first time, but it was Sakura's. Naughty naughty Naruto. Haha. NaruSaku FTW!
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Serenity Namikaze chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow, that was so intense, I could feel my heartbeat rise when Naruto asked Sakura what exactly she wanted from him...if you have a plot please, i encourage you to continue.