Reviews for Intangible
Exquisitely.Jinxed chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Why, why leave us hanging like this, Kyouya deserves a girlfriend *Grabs Kyouya and points at his melancholy face* Look at this, THIS deserves a girl *Throws him away* Update~
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
I will kill u...seriously...but the again Ayame n Kyouya might actually make a good couple...update!
XxmotojixX chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
what thug? who did that? tell me! update!
Forgotten Relic chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
ah, you amuse me... may your muse attack swiftly
Sedgehammer chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
I really like your concept here. It's fun to see one pairing through the eyes of a third party.

Being a meganekko, I think I'm attracted to men in glasses, and I really want Kyouya to end up with Haruhi a lot of the time (I didn't know it until after I met him, but my boyfriend actually has glasses that he's usually too shy to wear-so unhealthy-but they make him look even better, in a way). I hope that Kyouya finds some solice in the fact that his friends are happy (I don't want him to be broken and lonely in the end).

If Haruhi and Tamaki had a baby boy, it'd be cool if they named him Kyouya (or if they had three sons and named the youngest after him). I was just thinking that it's sad that Kyouya would be lonely or jealous of their relationship, but it's not sad if he finds closure in it, and then... Well. In the end of Kare Kano (spoiler warning*), when Asaba finds out that Yukino is pregnant, he says something to the effect of "it's going to be a girl" and that she's going to be the love of his life. As it turned out, Sakura (the child, a girl) grows up and the series ends whens he professes her love to him. :p I suppose that sentimentality wouldn't really happen with Kyouya and Haruhi and Tamaki, but it's interesting in its own light. Plus! Arima and Yukino were a rich v. commoner couple, as well.

I want Kyouya to get some love. But in truth, I think I like almost every Ouran pairing.
Forgotten Relic chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
you really are the Queen of evil cliffhangers, I love ya though sis so you know that once you update I will be here once again... reading... even if it takes me a month or two to get to it... keep up the good work
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
I think that somehow Kyouya will survive through that...but i doubt that d theif will get off clean...remember that Kyouya is also quite athlelic...update!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
That's really mean! You can't just leave it there! Please make it a Kyoya/Haruhi fic! I hate Tamaki/Haruhi. This is really good, keep it going. x Tohru x
AwkwardPause chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
First of all congratulations on graduating! Second, GREAT chapter, loved it! and third...I WANT MORE, ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! *angry face* NOW I'M ANXIOUS! DAMN!...k bye

Kichou chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Great chapter. I hope that the "thug" is Tamaki and not some guy that would hurt Kyoya. If it is a thug, I hope that Kyoya kicks his ass! Anyway, nice story. Update please.
AwkwardPause chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
This is SO good! I love this chapter and this ENTIRE story! I don't mind that you broke it up, but I want to see the next chapter really really soon!

SnowCharms chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
I still wish that this is a Kyouya/Haruhi fic...update!
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I so totally wish that this was a Kyouya/Haruhi fic...but Tamaki/Haruhi isn't so bad...but it's kinda hard 2 let go...since i hv very strong feeligs 4 Kyouya/Haruhi ones...
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Think u can try Eclaire? Perhaps he can actually get matched wif her...she isn't so bad once u give her a every selfish n possesive woman she could hv just left Haruhi like that...but she let him go...i'm sure that her heart would hv at least melted a bit then n there...while d twins can go to d twin maids or yaoi...they're not too bad...update!
Jean Anderson chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
let it be said that i will be waiting for your next update. good job so far. poor tamaki