Reviews for Silence
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh, that's just so sweet. I really like how you brought out the bond between the two in ways that are uniquely Kouyuu and uniquely Reishin.
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A Aaawwwww...such father/son affection...I can't bear this...I AM GOING TO EXPLODE! *BOOM* XD
X-parrot chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Haaw - I love Reishin's blatant displays of open affection, which, with anyone else, could be mistaken for any number of other emotions. Oh, Reishin, you are so very special. Poor Kouyuu...he is loved, but man is it hard to tell...!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh, I think Reishin can just do that ! it's extraordinary how you did it. they were...so much like the true characters. bravo ! a great BRAVO !
Chi-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hmm. Perplexingly good.
fouloldron chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very nicely done.

Just the sort of slip that Reishin-dono is prone to. :D
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's wonderful! -
kerricarri chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Well written and true to the characters. Reishin characterization is great and it was the little thoughts here and there that he contributed that firmly made this fic a great Reishin-centric piece. Very subtly done, too.

Not quite sure who Hao is (or whether he's canon), but I still like his part in the plot. Kouyuu's reactions, behavior, subtleties in his expression, etc. throughout the fic was great and made me nostalgic for episode 15.
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Much love to this story.
volpa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I'm usually a nitpicker, but the characterization, interaction, and setup for this story were pitch-perfect. Plus, I feel all fuzzy inside to read mama-bear Reishin defending the cub while trying to keep him from noticing anything. So stilted, adorable, and utterly perfect development.
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very in character! yeah...reishin is very attentive to his son...although slow to show it... :P hehe.. i enjoyed this one! i just love the father n son relationship!
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i love your story so much .i wish you continew the story.
marajade963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You've got these characters down pat so well I can hear their voices from the show. I'd love to see you write more of them!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Awesome story._
Animegoil chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
-SO- cute. I love them so much, it's just... ah, so endearing when Reishin goes through all this trouble and then tries to HIDE it. I loved that line "Kouyuu and I don't -talk-." So very true. Where did you come UP with this, though? The whole idea in general? O.O it was really good, and really interesting, and made for a great plot line to play with.

Absolutely adored with, with the subtle differences in behavior and the characterization, and just the GAH, Reishin-Kouyuu ness!