Reviews for Goodbye
anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
TROLOLOLLOLOL
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
A great story. Very well written.
twilightmadfans chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Okay this was dam right confusing!

i get that Bella has died, but why? Did edward leave?

Its good but weired in a good way and WAY to confusing!" x
findingxlove chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aww! Loved every single second of it. I'm crying though! However strangely I enjoy stories with a sad ending...
xxbittenAPPLExx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw have a heart!
luv2watchtv chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ok so as soon as I read those four words 'I'll see you soon' I had tears prickling my eyes. Those words really got to me! And now you've made me all depressed!

Great one shot!

XNicolex
MellaIsi chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is so beautifully upsetting. Are you going to continue it? Although it is extremely effective as a one shot.
WAT i've DONE chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aww how sad!*tear*!poor edward!i've been waiting for someone to kill him off!jkjk! anyway it was awesome and yeah just keep on writeing cause your good!*smiles* .
queen alyss heart 17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG i am crying! How embarrassing! That was a good one
eightofswordsfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hi, I don't if you know this already but eightofswords, lovely author of Subject to Change is updating on on JadeEye, you should go check it out.
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ouh! Poor Edward, poor Bella! :( (Love it xD)
iShallFade chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow i luv how ghost of you fit perfectly...that was quite god...
shattered-picture-frame chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
GR. i'm really mad that your computer still is broken. i read all of your other stories summaries and i was like 'these are going to be so good' and then i remembered that your computer is broken and wanted to cry. okay, maybe crying is a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point.
FriendofFoes chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was a very good Angst story. Many question left unanswered thought. But, that just adds to the mystery. Very good.
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 5/5/2007