Reviews for An Undying Soul
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
And Luigi has been going through this whole thing for a year? How the heck is he managing that? Why can't Dimentio just leave him alone? Stop making our favorite plumber suffer like this.
Seriously though, this story rocks.
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love it.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You know, there are very few people who can pull off that particular closing line without sounding corny. Impressive.
KrazyKat12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is sooo great! You don't know how long I've waited for a story like this!
And it gone in one chapter -_-
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is so cool, I wish there was more of it, but I have to admit I love how you ended it.
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Nice! Really nice, how you made Luigi that, erm... I'm at a loss for words. Anyways, great as always, and... blank.
Feather32 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG I loved this fanfic granted I haven't played the game but I still love it. :)
GrimGregg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, um, it's, well...BRILLIANT! It's so hard to find great Luigi fics nowadays, but this was just made my sadistical self that much hapier...

Was kinda sad that this fic didn't go further, but hey, what there was was really, honestly great!
C3P-0h chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this is pretty good, but i just have a few notes. first off, i think u could work on dimentio's dialogue... i mean, u sorta have his personality, but not his speech pattern. second, there are a few grammar things, especially with commas. and lastly, the final line seems almost comical. like... when someone says 'curse you,' it's usually in a more humerous situation. u might wanna change that, it was kinda a mood killer. but yeah, other than that, i really liked it!
Lena chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You rock, that's all there is to it. You should really continue this for I would be looking forward to it and it would be an amazing story!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
“Aw, that’s a shame... We could have a real party here if he was around.”

“Yeah, I’d hold you down and he’d punch you in the face. Now that would be a party.”

For the record, that rocks.

I really do like this - it answers quite a few questions. Seriously, someone who has touched the Chaos Heart really wouldn't be unchanged, right? Such a shame it's destroying Luigi...

As for Dimentio - I have to wonder if he's just a figment of Luigi's imagination or not. Maybe a side effect of the Chaos Heart or that shadow of his power that controls it. Hm...

Anyways, excellent work. I love ya, man, for writing this, and I can't believe I've missed it for so long.
Chris H chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I LOVE this fanfic! It's a short but thrilling tale. 'Daisy is scared to come near me anymore..' 'I've seen a hedgehog that can destroy robots..' This is an instant classic.
Polka Pixl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I just love how detailed this story was, it was so sad to see Luigi practically falling apart... :(

And you made Dimentio seem so creepy too! Awesome one-shot!

I agree with Ms. Devin, it sucks to have to buy a Wii just to play Super Paper Mario, but your 'fic is pretty cool!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Absolutely beautiful
Durithyll chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
wow! i didn't know mario games COULD get angsty! the fic was beautifully written and i must agree, an entire story would be well worth reading!