Reviews for An Undying Soul
Durithyll chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
wow! i didn't know mario games COULD get angsty! the fic was beautifully written and i must agree, an entire story would be well worth reading!
ohtar chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
y'know, that actually ties up a loose end taht the game left. I could see that being so very true... kinda creepy.
TooManyGoodCharacters143 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Nice, Dimentio really sounded like Dimentio and Luigi, well...0_0 I hope it ends well...
MsDevin92 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I haven't played Super Paper Mario (not too happy about the prospect of having to buy a whole new gaming system here) but I LOVED this fic.

For some reason, Dimentio's my fave bad guy in SPM...Mostly cause he looks like an adorable little jester. But, again, I haven't played the game; that and your fanfic made him seem much more unnervingly sinister than he looks. *shudder*

The dimension-travelling part was pure GENIUS. Hilarious, awesome references there, man! So Dimentio's been causing trouble for Sonic, Link, and Sora, has he? No big surprise...
Minstrel of Ages chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh, you could do so much with this. Is this going to be a oneshot only? It could probably end up being a lot more. Not that you have to continue it, I'm just saying that you left a pretty open ending. It doesn't seem like it's over, but of course...it's up to you.

But I loved it. It was very detailed and enjoyable to read. I'm glad I found this one; it's difficult to find Super Paper Mario fics. ): Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place...

Keep up the good work!
Taerrin Fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great story! There are definitely no enough well-written Mario fics on FFN, so keep up the great work!

I do agree with a previous poster, though. I'd really love to read more! This is an intriguing story idea, and I'd love to see how it plays out!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Great story, poor Luigi.

If only I had a Wii, then I could play Super Paper Mario too, finding ending details are IMPOSSIBLE.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Later!
InfernoInfernal chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Very good. Personally, I think this would be a better 1st chapter to something new, the ending seemed to lack... endingness. But the choice is yours to do what you will with it.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2