Reviews for Stolen Moments
Tristan Askaiya chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Really something, I'm glad you didn't toss it. Particularly, I liked the way you used telepathy as a substitute for sex. It was really quite beautiful.
Realynn8 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I loved it! It was beautiful and dreamy. :)
Lady Celestia17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I'm very glad that you did post this! It's beautiful and I very much enjoyed reading it. Both you and this story are definitely going into my favorites.
cuttervonwifflepuff chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Even though you wrote these quite some time ago, I've just stumbled across them. I love both of the Stolen Moments, and hope you write more!
herogal chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
must say, I read your AN and I loved this chapter most. You put so much detail in and it all just...makes sense..flows.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Poor Peter and Claire.

-Ellie
Malena17 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
The two chapters where already awsome and i'm totally in love with your writing style. It is kinda unique :)

I hope that you'll post some more of these "Stolen Moments" i absolutly adored them :)
ibreak4CSI chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Yes! I'm glad you decided to 'dump' it in this fic. LOL. I've been wondering if there was to be a second part.

This was wonderful! I love that you didn't have anything happen between them when they were in the bed together. It was just a moment of friendship, of love. It was beautiful.

Haha! Their snowball fight was great! I loved the old lady's comment.

Their kiss was breath-taking.

I love how realistic this fic is; they never really do anything about it, but it's there. It's always there.

Fantastic job!
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I usually prefer 3rd-person narratives to 1st-person ones, but WOW... This is an incredibly moving piece, and Claire's voice suits the story's subject matter and style perfectly. The entire piece is dream-like and warm, and your prose it so poetic and filled with beautiful images, such as this one: "My heart sings because he’s in me – in me – like he should always be." I hope you change your mind and decide to add more to this story because I think you'd be able to do a lot with it. Even if you explore the concept of having Peter in Claire's mind in "Dreaming Through the Twilight" (which I'm also loving), I think this series has different potential.
tazitz chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Is this a oneshot? Because I don't think it should be, this is AMAZING and I hope you'd consider writing more!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was so sad and beautiful.

-Ellie
Cam910 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
loved it really romantic
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Sigh.. Your Paire fics never fail to entertain and touch me. Beautifully written. Kudos :D
TrueNightingale chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
God when I watched thet moment betwwen them, I was screaming out of annoyance! Why must they be related? Stupid writers!
hameronaddict aka literatigirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Beautiful story. I loved it. ;)