Reviews for His & Her Circumstances
nayely chapter 19 . 3/25
I love your story please update soon ;-) ;-)
nix.flos chapter 19 . 3/6
Please finish this! I want to know the ending
COOKIECAKE chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Cake: "I. Said he couldn't be trusted..." Cookie: " didn't I say no one cares *growls*"
COOKIECAKE chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Cake: " *glares*" Cookie:" what?!" Cake: "Nothing...''
COOKIECAKE chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Cookie:"Cake ant here xD he's on the moon soo I'm here to tell you that was funny and I pissed my pants because of cake danm I hate that guy."
COOKIECAKE chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Cake: " I still want to kill him :/ " Cookie: "Ya ya no one cares we love it"
COOKIECAKE chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Cake: Sorry Cookie isn't here today but I am *Smiles evil* *Cookie walks In the room* Cookie: Who the hell D: You son of a slipper who said you can go on my laptop! Cake: *Screams* HES GOING TO KILL ME HELPPPPPPP anyway we loved it
COOKIECAKE chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Cookie: The song cracked me up Hahahaha! Cake: *blushes* Cookie: Nothing is wrong with cake its just that I sung it in front of his crush xD Cake: O/O SHUT UP ITS BAD OKAY SHE LAUGHED TOO ;;n;; I bet she thinks I'm a dork now Cookie: Naaaaaaa she LOVES you *winks*
anonymous chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Please next chapter i love it !
Nova Del chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
you never put out the last chapter! I am deeply saddened please consider putting it out, I mean now that i know there is more, I want to read more.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I love Morning Glory. Unfortunately the one near my home closed. T-T but I didn't know they had rolls. . I would laugh so hard if Naru owned stationary from there.
Naruisawesome chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Yay they got everything sorted out now! :) I love this SOOOO much! Cant wait for the next chapter! But I wish it wasnt the last though! PLEASE UPDATE REALLYYY SOOOON!
hopelessfreakz chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
pls update this soonnnnnn...
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Wow, so cool!
Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
SereneDisaster chapter 19 . 7/8/2012