Reviews for Nightmares
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24
Awww poor Hakuba. All of our boys have nightmares. With the addition of Ai, and maybe the Detective Boys.

Great job!
Mists chapter 1 . 3/1
That was such an awesome one shot. Very well done.
elephantut chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
wow! amazing fic! :) please could you write one where Kaito kid comforts Hakuba maybe?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is great. Starts out with the lighthearted "naked in public" dream, acknowledges the possibility that it could become real, and takes a sharp turn to NightmareVille. I mean, he KNOWS that Kid's Kaito, and he knows that the hat isn't Kevlar like the suit, which makes the dream death all the more realistic. Even though he vows not to let it happen, there's still a chance that it will, because really, when has he ever been there to help when Kaito was shot at?
Great work.
Nabari soul stealer chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is awesome. Very well written (I didn't see any grammatical mistakes, either) and very in-character. The ending and last line are perfect, and so very Hakuba.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*clas loudly*

Bravo! A story well told!
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
It's been a while since I reviewed and suddenly you have a load Detective Conans. I like the DPs but I'm also a huge DC fan so I'll read them.

This story is a bit further along in the continuity thn I'm familiar with, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it, it was very well done.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
"But lately, there have been new ones, worse ones"

Are dreams - and the nightmares that inevitably follow - windows into the soul? Does the mind truly endevour to tell us something or is it merely a random assortment of electrical impulses invading our sleeping consciousness? One thing is for certain however, and that is that this drabble is simply spine-tingling.

Your works are not epic adventures or great pieces of emotion, nor are they expected to be, but the simplicity of it, the rawness gets me every time. One can really feel his pain he must be going through, all of it engineered to make his mind a reality.
auanaaden chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ooh... I love introspection.

This is quite nice, it explains much and makes every thing fall into place regarding the little disruptancies in the series. Keep up the good work! olff to go read the next one!

First Comment Dance!