Reviews for Nightmares
Nabari soul stealer chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
LOVED IT!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is awesome. Very well written (I didn't see any grammatical mistakes, either) and very in-character. The ending and last line are perfect, and so very Hakuba.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
kewl
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*clas loudly*

Bravo! A story well told!
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
It's been a while since I reviewed and suddenly you have a load Detective Conans. I like the DPs but I'm also a huge DC fan so I'll read them.

This story is a bit further along in the continuity thn I'm familiar with, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it, it was very well done.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
"But lately, there have been new ones, worse ones"

Are dreams - and the nightmares that inevitably follow - windows into the soul? Does the mind truly endevour to tell us something or is it merely a random assortment of electrical impulses invading our sleeping consciousness? One thing is for certain however, and that is that this drabble is simply spine-tingling.

Your works are not epic adventures or great pieces of emotion, nor are they expected to be, but the simplicity of it, the rawness gets me every time. One can really feel his pain he must be going through, all of it engineered to make his mind a reality.
auanaaden chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ooh... I love introspection.

This is quite nice, it explains much and makes every thing fall into place regarding the little disruptancies in the series. Keep up the good work! olff to go read the next one!

First Comment Dance!