Reviews for Family Visit
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
Ahahahahahaha! Oh my.…and now you have spawned ideas in me. *sighs*
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/23
Stares wide eyes* O.O
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
...WHAT.

...On second thought, Nice Guy with ridiculous luck and very rare badass moments - yeah, I can see it.
Viridian chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Kenshin? That's just ... the most random thing ever. Not that it doesn't make some sort of weird sense ... actually, no, it still makes no sense whatsoever. But I'd like to see more of it!
Dark Northern Lights chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You're a miracle. KENSHIN!
peppymint chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Are you ever going to do more with this? I remember at one time reading another drabble where I mentioned Saitou interaction. You said Takagi would develop snarkiness. I would still love to see that.
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I like the way you *didn't* go into a lot of backstory on how and why Kenshin was there (a century or so out of time). It's a lot funnier just making the connection between the characters - of *course* these two soft-spoken, highly moral, romantic people are related . . . somehow.

I understand you have at least one small sequel in this universe. Sometime when you're willing, it'd be great to see it posted here too.

gratefully,

DarkBeta
Solera chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
nyahahaha so funny! XD

kenshin XD!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
o_0

...

! This was interesting. I don't think I have seen this crossover before.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Insert unending scream of hysterical laughter here, please.

Well, THAT explains a few things.
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! _ Go Takagi, Kenshin, and swords! hehe
katiesparks chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*laughs hysterically until finally passing out*
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Well... that was fun. Does this mean we get to see Takagi wielding kickass Kenjutsu skills and beating up Black Organisation members? With Kaito looking on and making snarky comments about not wanting to get in his way?
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
ROFLMAOOL! ICB! I know the feeling about Vathara inspiring insane plot bunnies. I have one very similar to this with Kenshin in Las Vegas but I've never written it. I'd love to see more of this :P
873.52 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
rofl

that was so random! XD lol lol

*dies laughing*