Reviews for Late Night Thoughts
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 4/16
Please make another one of these. I wasn't a huge fan of the ideas on the parents, it was nice, but not super engaging because I know the truth, but other than that this was AMAZING! One of my favorite lines was, "Edogawa Conan. Now there's a mystery." it made me smile to see someone else point of view on him. I also liked when you started talking about all of the terrible crime scenes and all of the different ways he could have died, Kogoro's view on how he doesn't mind or seem to have nightmares on anything that he finds was cool. Please make one of these for police members like Takagi(include the elevator scene) or people he just knows like Haneda Meijin, amuro, or the detective boys. Loved this!
lany-chan chapter 1 . 2/5
Mori's thoughts about Conan is simply beautiful. He cares for Conan but never shows it. Thank you for this wonderful story.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
He should do that at night, since he's figured out once or twice how smart Conan is.
:D

Cool!~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Oh gosh i loved this fic
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This was really different from all the other DC fics, but I really liked it nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
AnimeniacAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
AWWWW! How cute! I like to think that there is more to Mouri and Conan's relationship than respect and sometimes disdain for the other. I like to think that they care about each other, at least a little, and reading that side of things in your story made me a VERY happy reader. Thanks for the story!
kai.vi.shin.blu chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I don't know why but I'm starting to read more fics with other people's POV about Conan . . . . Good job on writing this story!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I love your works so much. They're always so insightful and emotional, and I, as the reader, can get caught up in them so much that I'm sympathizing with the character and seeing things from their point of view (which is an accomplishment, since I usually make derisive comments about them), and feel the full horrific effects of the situation- -perhaps moreso than the characters since I know more about the canonical truth than they do.
This one was one of my favorites- -Kogoro is always portrayed as a comical idiot, but the fact is that he IS observant and, furthermore, an adult and former police officer who would be less than totally oblivious to Conan's quirks.
Great, great work. Looking forward to reading more.
A World Of Pure Light chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Oh my god ! That's genius ! The mere idea of this is genius ! Thank you very much for this piee of heaven !
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I am so happy to have found something that gives insight and depth to Mouri "The Sleeping Detective" Kogoro, because dammit, he's a person too, and not quite as stupid as I think people make him out to be.
The fact that when he gets down and serious and is perfectly able to solve cases when like that proves my point.
So thank you very much for this. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
akaisherry47 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This review might be a little late, but here goes. Its a really nice rendition. A great example of how a mind works when its trying to sleep, I'd say. A little spunk on the words would've made this perfect, but then again, Kogoro does love to sound eloquent sometimes...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That's... Amazing! Kogoro-san!

If you thinking more, you would even find out the final truth, uncle Kogoro! XD

Awesome!
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hm, so Ran's dad ISN'T a complete idiot after all!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was really good, nice job with this. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »