Reviews for Late Night Thoughts
A World Of Pure Light chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh my god ! That's genius ! The mere idea of this is genius ! Thank you very much for this piee of heaven !
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I am so happy to have found something that gives insight and depth to Mouri "The Sleeping Detective" Kogoro, because dammit, he's a person too, and not quite as stupid as I think people make him out to be.
The fact that when he gets down and serious and is perfectly able to solve cases when like that proves my point.
So thank you very much for this. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
akaisherry47 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This review might be a little late, but here goes. Its a really nice rendition. A great example of how a mind works when its trying to sleep, I'd say. A little spunk on the words would've made this perfect, but then again, Kogoro does love to sound eloquent sometimes...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That's... Amazing! Kogoro-san!

If you thinking more, you would even find out the final truth, uncle Kogoro! XD

Awesome!
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hm, so Ran's dad ISN'T a complete idiot after all!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was really good, nice job with this. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
aw this was really cute! i loved it
adorable lol this is now one of my favorites :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Lol, nice ending. A little abrupt, I would say but it alright. The story is wonderful, I also love reading a fic in someone's POV on how smart Conan really is. How they notice the things the manga usually show they don't, how they feeling about his childish act, how talented he is, etc, etc. All in all, I love this story.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
nice!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
really good. glad to know that kogoro isn't oblivious
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i agree with the other reviewer that while Kogoro isn't just a drunken idiot he does seem a bit ooc. that said i loved the fic.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really liked this- and not just because I think Mouri Kogoro is more than a drunken idiot, keeping in mind,of course, he doesn't like to show it often. I love how he's just expressing disbelief at the end, though. :) I never really understood that either, he's obviously purposefully shooting Ran and, despite Mouri being an expert marksman, Mouri says nothing! Shouldn't he know if someone purposely shot a gun or not? Besides, like you said, with the sheer number of gunshot deaths that conan has seen, you'd think that at some point someone would realize, again like you said(wow... why'd you have to take all of my good points? :) jk, but seriously, insane deja-vu), that Conan SHOULD know that guns would be loaded and can be shot, even if the person doing the shooting doesn't know that(even though he did... but that's besides the point!) Anyways, now that I've gotten my rant over(wow... shorter than I thought) I just wanted to say thanks for posting such an awesome story- figured I'd show a LITTLE appreciation, since I really did enjoy it.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aaww this is so sweet! It's nice to think about what Mouri Kogorou thinkseven if it is from fanfictions-i can so see this as a canon. :)
Hypnos Maelstrom chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
And there's your solution to your dilemma, Occhan!It was Tantei-kun...as

Ha ha..Occhan, it just proves so much that you're having trouble sleeping if you even started to contemplate about tantei-kun!Nice too see logical thought process there though, you rarely do know, if you keep that up, you might not need Edogawa-kun solving cases for you.