Reviews for Masquerade Waltz
Humanly Human chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I could imagine they're dancing... literally. XDDD
So suspense
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I actually like this poem...
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Haunting... the only word that can give this justice. Now, generally I'm not a big poetry fan(what is this... Ryhme you speak of? o.O) but this is one that doesn't make me want to rip it to pieces, rearrange it, and see if it makes sense THIS way.(and, trust me, that's a compliment in my book.) no offense if you really like poetry or something(how would I know? To me you're some random internet person!), but, in general, I find it pointless. This wasn't so bad, so I guess you're a bit of a poet! Did you know it?(I couldn't resist)
Namine chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Being a poet myself... This. Is. Amazing. I particularly like the rhythm you ended up with, very nice. _

(Even though poor ignorant me has no idea what "pas de deux" means...)

-Namine
MiddleLioness chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Beautiful, absolutely lovely. I can almost hear a melody in the background.

*grin* yes Princess Tutu does seem to have that affect doesn't it? My sister introduced it to me and I felt like dancing for a while there.

Anyway, excellent job.

'lioness :)
alolha123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow! I like that a lot! What a great story. Really cool. Good job!
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Brilliant! It's got rhythm, it's got double meanings and it was good enough to keep me reading. It's not often I read fan poetry.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great. Loved it.
YumeOmokage chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
A very captivating poem! I love it loads!
Snickerer chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
...Princess Tutu marathon.

I don't think I knew that, and I make no apologies. XD

But this is still *purr* -
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Quite excellent. I may be a poet myself, but you are above and beyond what I can accomplish.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*huggles poem*

You know, I'm highly tempted to try making a desktop background with this... may I put that on my to-do list? I'll send you a copy. _
auanaaden chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
OOH...

I like! You're really good at differnet styles, and using them to express how the Chars feel...

I love the way you ended it, because they are quite alike, but one seemingly turns a blind eye, and the other either hasn't gotten that far into the mind, or is in a state of unconcious denial. And the symbolic imagery... beuatiful.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!