Reviews for Odd Turtle Out
GoldenRibbon chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Glad I found this. It is really written well. Great job!
ashdemon chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
That's harsh. Great story.
Sewer Slider chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
These are pretty good - I like the insights into the characters and you've done really well. I've been reading since the start, but I'm a lousy reviewer I'm afraid! :) I guessed that the last turtle would be Venus, but I didn't foresee the direction you took with her. Surprising, but in a good way. Particularly liked Mikey's chapter. Nice work!
lugia flyhight chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
intresting, I like how you've portrayed there personalities, favorite being raff. I bet your fifth turtle is perhaps venus de milo? the turtle every one hates? Well not me! i like her, i thought she was cool back in the day. Like the fic.

I'll be flying in every now and then for an update.
Babylon Sky Hawk chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
ni9ce stories. but i have one question. your story says five turtles, so who's the fifth?
Deleted Airy chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is a great series of stories to read. It's interesting to see such accurate insights into their characters. I especially liked Michelangelo's last line. As much as his brothers have excelled in different ways, he should feel proud that he knows how to enjoy life. :)
ashdemon chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Last but not least, Mike.
SaiyanQueenVega chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I'm impressed with these and I'm looking forward to the next one!
ashdemon chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Sweet. You have to write more.
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
I read this earlier too but never reviewed it... good work!
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I like this chapter alot- you seem to have really done well with Leo
netbus chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
this is really good. Even though it's short, you managed to pack a lot of information there. I like your use of questions - they say a lot in only a few words. I am guessing the 1/5 in the title, means there's going to be more to come.
ashdemon chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Cool. Is there more or is that it? I would like to read more.