Reviews for Cinderedda
(borrowing account ) Good impression of fairly God father
nksa chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
I love it. XD
VoldieandtheDeathMunchers chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Nice! It could use some filling out, but I loved how you were just s nonchalant and blunt! Send more through DocX and I'll see what I can do.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
This is very clever. I like it. I feel stupid though. I just noticed the the title was Cinderedda instead of Cinderella. LOL

I don't mind really like any other couples other than Riza/Roy just because they aren't that valid. I like Riza/Maes pretty well and I also like Riza/Falman (I have a fic of that)

But Riza/Ed and Riza/Jean gives me a queazy feeling in my stomach. It makes me want to throw up. LOL I wrote a Riza/Jean Roy/Winry fic for my friend once and it was the most difficult thing I've written. LOL

I also Cowrite with OTP and we have our own account called OTP and MoonStarDutchess.

The way to cowrite depends on what's the most convenient for the two writers. OTP and I write through messenger. It's more like Rping and describing then I take the message and and type it in paragraph form. Then she checks it for mistakes.

Ninja kitty and I write a bit different that that. She starts a chapter and writes until she runs out of ideas then I take over. She lives in Australia and I live in the US so we can't do the messenger thing as often as OTP and I do. We have the plot and what we want to happen already planned before we started writing the story.

I would like to read your dark story about Maes. If you'd like to send it to my email it's mrsrizamustang yahoo . com

If you have messenger then my messenger names are on my profile.

Hope to hear from you soon. Byes.

~MSD
The Chesire Cat chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
this is really good, but im slitly conused. is ed cinderella?
marufu-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
YEAH! cool chap, cant wait for the next chap. keep up the good work
epicinsanity101 chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
holy crap that's funny! i was laughing through the entire thing
Bar-Ohki chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Havoc makes a sucky fairy god parent XP. I like how this is a general twist on the idea of a fairytale. Well done!
marufu-chan chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
neat story. lol keep up the good work
Arye7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is really funny! Hey you should really make a fic of Little Red Riding hood

Edward is perfect for little red especialy when whereing the red Parka is his signature and Roy is devilishly handsome wolf or you could pick Envy as the wolf either one is good. Just a suggestion.
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
*laughes* Nice bit about Jean.
CaRiMaiLSKiTTleS chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
hee hee, king gigglewing.. good for u! u did another chatper that i love! u desurfe a muffin! (gives you a home made muffin) it was made by muwa! and is very good
lovelyduckling80 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
YAY!

*claps*

Alphonse wouldn't be mean!

Winry would though... *grumbles*
Kortamu chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Must...read...more...*gasps for last breath* But seriously, i really want to keep reading this story, it's hilarious! hehe...reject fairy! thats a good one!