Reviews for Carrot Cocktail
arthor nt chapter 1 . 8/21
Great job my child yawn
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
A very serious, somewhat dark look at the characters behind the scenes. Although I love Lola, particularly Space Jam Lola, and Lola/Bugs together, I loved this as well.
Baffy fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow very nicely written! I know this is from a few years back but man I wish you could continue haha this is interesting and good! Well done on the interactions between Daffy and Lola esp Daffy (he's my favorite and btw I'm a fan of Bugs x Daffy ;)). Good job!
JoseMiguelGuerra chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
NO NO NO! NO CUT, MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL EASEPLEASE MAKE A SECOND AND MAYBE 3RD CHAPTER PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story!
Blue Soki chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I don't know much English, so I had to use google translator. I loved this fic. I hope you do another Lola x Daffy, he started liking this couple for you. see you XD
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome story!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I hate that all the looney's seem to be assholes, she's not a hooker, she's just too damn hot for her own good! XD Any-who, I love how nice Daffy is, good job!
BlueBerryThing chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well that's interesting, I've never guess I could've like a fic with this couple because it's unusual, but it's working! And I love the way you wrote Daffy, he's so great!
zero kiryu is all mine chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice it's not often you get a great daffylola story
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This, this was so damn awesome!

LOVE this fic so write more, pretty please!

Much love,

BlackCatNeko999
Duck Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I was just going through ffnet looking for different stuff to read. I stumbled across this and I love it. I always thought there was something sexy about Daffy, especially in his white suit. He's not a bad lookin' guy and his attitude rocks :) Nicely written too!
Liloexp626 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm sure you've heard plenty of times by now "wow, I didn't expect Daffy/Lola, but you made it work! Awesome!", so I'll just confirm that happened to me as well xD

I really liked how you handled the whole thing -agh, Daffy/Honey sure surprised me too by the way. And the toon biology was pure win too (I was expecting their son to be some sort of hybrid. Thank God for Toon Physics). The way Daffy/Honey and Daffy/Lola were depicted made me think that maybe the little black duck might want to finally settle down, despite all of those failed marriages offscreen. Or maybe that's just me ;P The ending was neat: it didn't really go anymore into their story, and instead left us to wonder what happens next. I love it when that happens.

Good story. It's weird to find things with such deep thought into them :D
Omen94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It's good to see that it ended well with Lola, seeing her as that was a bit sad, but a good story nevertheless.
Cheo The Ragdoll Slut chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hey, I got your PM! I'm sorry I'm having to reply to you in a review. You seemed to have turned off your PM feature. The point is probably moot anyway, as I'm not sure you'll receive this or not, but it was worth a shot. ;)

The reason I'm replying this late is because I had decided to go ahead and delete my stories, and I happened upon your PM in my inbox. I just wanted to say that, yes, I DO remember you D and I also enjoyed your stories. I was pleased to hear you liked mine. I think you were one of the very few.

I was also going to keep mine up for nostalgic purposes, but I've decided instead to make copies of them for myself (the computer I originally wrote them on is looong gone) and erase them from the face of the internet. The knowledge that all of this self-created trash was still out for public viewing just weighed a bit too heavy on me.

But I am still writing and my ability (thankfully) has improved, though I think its possible I'll look back at my present work ten years from now and be just as ashamed. We'll see, I guess.

Thank you for the message, it was nice to hear from you again. I hope all goes well for you in your future endeavors (on and off the internet).