Reviews for Carrot Cocktail
Lola Got A New BoyFriend
It Seems That Lola Found Herself A New Man
Daffydick69 chapter 1 . 1/18
As a looneytoons erotic enthusiast I must say I was let down. The build up had my feathery cock rock hard but how is one suppose to cum to only a kiss. Perhaps alter the ending or extend the story so we can get some good ol humping in there. My dear sir you have talent but embrace it for gods sake! Don't dance around their private parts! Expose them! Tell me in vivid detail of how her kooter tingled every second daffy was around. Also you should reach out to an artist to bring the story to life. Graphic Novel? I think that would only bring success I know I wouldn't be able to fight the temptations of indulging in their affair. Just some food for thought. Thanks a bunch for the hardo and effort. I'll look up some hentai to get rid of this bad Larry. Just know it could've been you in a classier manner that got me to experience my third orgasm of the new year. Cheerio
arthor nt chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Great job my child yawn
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
A very serious, somewhat dark look at the characters behind the scenes. Although I love Lola, particularly Space Jam Lola, and Lola/Bugs together, I loved this as well.
Baffy fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow very nicely written! I know this is from a few years back but man I wish you could continue haha this is interesting and good! Well done on the interactions between Daffy and Lola esp Daffy (he's my favorite and btw I'm a fan of Bugs x Daffy ;)). Good job!
JoseMiguelGuerra chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
NO NO NO! NO CUT, MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL EASEPLEASE MAKE A SECOND AND MAYBE 3RD CHAPTER PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story!
Blue Soki chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I don't know much English, so I had to use google translator. I loved this fic. I hope you do another Lola x Daffy, he started liking this couple for you. see you XD
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome story!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I hate that all the looney's seem to be assholes, she's not a hooker, she's just too damn hot for her own good! XD Any-who, I love how nice Daffy is, good job!
BlueBerryThing chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well that's interesting, I've never guess I could've like a fic with this couple because it's unusual, but it's working! And I love the way you wrote Daffy, he's so great!
SquareMomSquad chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice it's not often you get a great daffylola story
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This, this was so damn awesome!

LOVE this fic so write more, pretty please!

Much love,

BlackCatNeko999
Duck Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I was just going through ffnet looking for different stuff to read. I stumbled across this and I love it. I always thought there was something sexy about Daffy, especially in his white suit. He's not a bad lookin' guy and his attitude rocks :) Nicely written too!