Reviews for Ambient
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
So sweet! A perfect S/J story in every way :-)
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
It really does :o))

That says it all! OH my God this was absolutely adorable! :o)) So them! Perfect :o))
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I don't mean to cheat on my husband but I think I'm in love... kidding. But I am really truely enjoying you drabbles and offers of fiction. The simplicity and likliness of it is so real that I just can't help but wish this were true.

Thanks always, Jen
steadfast chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Lovely story.
Julimond chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Sigh...Perfection! Loved. It.
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is one of the cutest stories i have EVER read. I love the sense of calm and certainty and serenity that comes from this fic. Sam and Jack just being together after so many years in a very perfect way. Both of them are very in character.

*goes to see if you have Sparky fic*
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was just wonderful. It's got all the right emotion and unspoken loyalty and understanding about the relationship we say portrayed on the show.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, this is so sweet and i can so see it happening, i think its a perfect Sam/Jack 'thing' if ya get what i mean?

x
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh. My. That is so sweet. So natural. I can see that.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Lovely. Romantic.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is about as nice of a happily-ever-after as anyone could wish for. The way you wrote it, this ending (& beginning) feels beautiful and peaceful and right.
sgater926 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. Absolutely brilliant and beautiful. One of the best pieces of fic I've read in a while...and I've been reading *a lot* lately. You just made my night a little brighter and now I have warm fuzzies. I love how you've captured the "ordinary" in Jack and Sam's new relationship and turned it into something heartwarming and wonderful while keeping them true to their characters. I appreciate how romantic Jack is without being so sappy that I can't picture it. I *love* the candlelight thing especially...that it seemed to "cliche" but the meaning was so deep... I love his reflection on the past and the little story about playing in the leaves. Beautiful moments! The story isn't forced, it flows easily even without an involved, drawn out plot and I just love it. I cannot say enough about how great it is! Keep up the wonderful work!

Sarah
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Fluffy as well, and I love fluff!
silver chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Perfect, and beautifully written, as always :)

-sil
Su Freund chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Lovely, well, written story with superb discriptive passages. Not only that, but also very sweet! Loved it.