Reviews for Haven
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Dengwi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I think that the nostalgia is realistic and completely works with this fic. It's true that you tweaked canon a little bit, but it's not a huge deal. Your poetic way of writing is beautiful.
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Beautifully written, very poetic. Padme does sound very nostalgic indeed. The only thing that bothers me is that this sounds...sad, and it just doesn't fit with the real relationship between Ani (pre-Darth Vader) and Padme in Ep.I. In the original story, Padme doesn't seem to realize the change in Anakin until that fateful day on Mustafar ("Obi-Wan is right. You've changed"). Before that, they seem quite happy (i.e. Padme seems so peaceful when she says "Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo, so long ago..."), not wanting to lose each other. But well, let's just assume that this is a slight AU.
Raihu chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Really gorgeous. Your prose is vivid and elegant, but it carries a dark undertone that matches up with Padmé's observations perfectly. It's very good to see her with so much more dimension, too. There's a quiet wisdom in her narration, a mixture of acknowledgement and acceptance before the real crisis has unfolded; -this- is the way she should be interpreted.

Excellent character work, and lovely little fic in all.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Beautiful, I really feel like maybe Padme (the Padme in your story, anyways)was catching on to the changes in Anakin sooner than we were led to believe. It's a very sweet story, excellent job.
Kaity chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
It was a lovely story. It made me cry.