Reviews for That Dirty Water
mercy-angel-09 chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
Baseball! I love baseball! And I love Scott Patterson in a baseball uniform...(hmm, maybe I should watch Little Big League again...) Right, back on topic, right?

Right.

This is an excellently written fic. I mean, seriously. You know your Red Sox. Kudos to you! And Aaron Boone...personally I'm a bigger fan of his brother Brett. And A-Rod's a tightwad and a sellout (guess who my home team is). If I ever got a mitt to shove in his face, well I probably wouldn't be shoving it in his face and I'd be shoving it where the sun don't shine. To think, I used to have a poster of him on my wall (of course Ken Griffey, Jr. was also on said poster...) But I digress, I'm getting off topic. This fic is wonderful and I hope there's more to come!

Random thought, but it reminds me of how my Red Sox crazed professor managed to work in a shot of them winning the World Series into a lecture on the Civil War.
gilmorefanforever chapter 9 . 6/14/2007
Such a cute story!
pattyweb0606 chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
aw. I can tell you're a huge Red Sox fan! Great fanfic!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
i loved it...the plot was very original and it drew me in immediately...please update soon!
Nubes chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
The kiss.A little too fast.I dont know, too little sparks and well that could just be me ;).Update !
ggandothlover chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
ahah I loved it. The game where Varitek punched a-rod. Johnny Damon is not cute at all anymore. His hair is soo ugly. Anywyas I absolutly love the story. Cant wait to read more. update asap ;)

Dani
Braelyn Rae chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
Aww, what a sweet chapter. I haven't been to a baseball game since I was really little, and that wasn't a great memory because it was freezing! But, your story is really making me wanna go see another game...

Anyway, about the story, this was really sweet, really funny and something I could totally see both Luke and Lorelai doing. So, great job! Hurry and update! Please!
sport chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
wow this is such a good story! I'm loving it so far! :)
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
aw... lol... please update asap. please... hopefully more L/L action. lol... i just love it.
daydreamerrr chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
aw it was great!
Like2CUHappy chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
omg i luv it update asap!
Perfects chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
all i have to say is: FINNALY! i was waiting FOREVER for them to get together!thank u!i love this story!
chelsea chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
ah.. im soo happy. that chapter was the best ever! Update son
rollsdownhill chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
The chapter was great. I like the way you laid things out. It was very sweet. I can't wait till the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!

Toodles!
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
aw that was so cute! i loved it

-Moe :)