Reviews for The Dance
lalala777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Love the story, but I have to ask, did you take any of the dialouge from the Sound of Music? Just curious.

Aw, Albus and Min are so adorable together!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Romantic and Humerous, good work again!
the anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Nice, short, sweet, and 2 the point when dumbledore is cutting in during the dance, sorta reminded me of the Laendler in the Sound of Music!
Bil chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I really enjoy this. I like the way you bookended the memory with the present. There was a nice balance of fluff, angst, and humour, with the missing Albus, the memory, and then Filius and punch.

Great fic. Thank you.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love this whole piece, darn you, but what I love most is that she is able to carry on in the end. She obviously still loves him and still grieves for him, but she is living too. That is immensely reasuring to me. Thank you so much for writing yet another wonderful fic and sharing it with us, even if it was a bit on the heavy side for a light fic. lol

Happy writing,

Sprinks
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I can honestly say this beautiful fic brought tears to my eyes. It's so well written, and has a charm and elegance I have to admire. It's wonderful, and I loved the reference to Sound of Music, simply because it works well for this fic and because it happens to be one of my favourite muscials. You sewed them seemlessly together, and added your own charm to it. Not many writers have that ability. Congratulations, and I know you will be pleased to here I cleared a place for this on my very full favourites list!

xxStellaxx
hermin22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was wonderful! I loved the last part with Hermione. Well done!
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
what a gorgeously divine fic!

xxphoenix
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Jaye! I can't decide if this is fluff or angst! :P

But seriously, you made it so bittersweet and sad :( But the so happy because they had their little getting together moment. I liked the flashback, and the ending really worked. It was funny. And I'm glad you let Minerva laugh instead of her staying sad.

Oh and TSOM references? :D

Good luck for the contest,

Elo
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Bittersweet ... *sniff*

THX
mischiefmanaged128 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Beautifully written, keep up the amazing work!
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
aw so cute. i don't like how far you went with the ending though. i would have just left it with hermione pulling minerva from her mmeories. otherwise, really good.