Reviews for Bittersweet Seduction
cynicchocolates chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
For someone who doesn't like bronzeshipping, you did an amazing job. Very creative.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
loved it.
Queen Misazaki chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Cute, fun, imaginative. I loved it.

Though I giggled when you wrote Timekeeper instead of Tombkeeper, because the image of Marik... er Malik in this case selfishly guarding a pocket watch came to mind.

But I loved your story!
alalalalalalalalalalla chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
drool...
Ceilo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow, this story is brilliant. very dark...but very good. i love how marik was...erm...seducing ? malik like that...i can imagine that happening for real, somehow. great story, keep it up!
Bit a Bit of Bitter chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great fic!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yum. Sexy!
AroukiiTwins chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh... MY GOD That was awesome. I haven't read a good fic like this in a long time, so I'm so happy that I did and that it was so uber! UGH! You're a genius, I've decided, so it must be so! ... Okay, I'm just a bit hyper, so we'll stick with whatever makes you happy.

Loved it!

Until next time,

Andra
jensti chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Your disclaimer at the start of this makes me feel awkward for going on to enjoy the story! And I did enjoy the story. Not a pairing I have actually ever bothered to read before but I think you infused it with some interesting ideas and emotions. As always, your writing style is good enough to carry the content.

Well done
paniwi nli chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
whoah! Great story. Perhaps the whole not-so-masturbation sequence could be accentuated a bit but other then that it's really well done. I like the concept of Malik feeling unconsciously protected by his dark side. Really well done!
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Well, Dustbunny-chan, I know *you* don't like this one-shot of yours but hell, I think it's the best thing since sliced bread! X3 Seriously, I thought it was sweet in its own... creepy, dark-spirit, molestation kind of way.

_ Which means I thought it was super special awesome.

I'd say your Azure and Darkshippings were better, but I still qualify this as amazing work once again from the incredible Dustbunny3. Your writing style is very fluent and flows very evenly- subtle, powerful, and definetly not choppy. Pure craftsmanship (sorry, no critism here. Only praise. XD).

Good luck in the contest! (though, really, you don't need luck. You're doing just fine on your own).