Reviews for True Feelings Exposed
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yaoi Fan Boy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
make more CHAPTERS! heheheh
furubababe1026 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
haha idk y but when they get caught it makes the story better cuz it cracks me up lol
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow that was awesome! Hot as well.
bleachfreak13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It was cute funny and sexy I LOVED IT XD
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Some really bad typos (genital instead of gentle...seriously?) but since it's over 3 years old, you probably don't care.

Most writers of anything more than a year old tend to act like that, at least. Hopefully you'll fix the typos someday, since new readers can read older stories anytime...
yourbabykitsune chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
wah the ending was so cute XD
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Rereading it before you upload will help a lot, I noticed some grammar and punctuation mistakes. It was slightly rushed but overall, I liked the idea.

Keep writing!
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Yay, review time! lol

Okay, first off it was really cute. Sweet even :D I liked the idea and concept behind the fic. A few things you might wanna work on:

Minor grammatical issues and spelling errors. Random non capitalization and missing punctuation. Take your time when writing, and one thing I ALWAYS do and least four times is edit edit edit(edit). Even if you don't catch everything, if you go back over it sometimes you think of things to add, or fix, or delete completely. And no matter what try and like your own work, even a little. It helps :D And don't be too hard on yourself.

It was good and with a little brushing up and a bit of polish it could be great.

Favorite line in the fic: They locked lips, both making yummy noises, as if they were eating pie.

It made me giggle :D Good job Duckie and I look forward to reading more from you!
just a girl two chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
LOL now that was funny an just to sweet for words.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It was, um, cold. Yea, burr... I loved it!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i liked your fic!
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
They being caught is one of the best scenes Ive ever read!
tntfriday13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008