Reviews for Buttock
LostInLost18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OMG this was hilarious! So many funny lines and BUTTOCK oh my days that is super! Fantastically written, you have mastered the skill of finding humor in a serious show! Fab work! Added to faves for sure! :)
killyourlights chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
“Locke, are you okay?” Jack started to ask, concerned, “I CAN FIX YOU.”

BEST LINE. EVER. Very true to his character XD
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Gee...why did you stop there? We all want to know what the CHILDREN will be like! "Buttock" is among my favorites...and I'm a raving Locke fan!
Leiarina chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
80 STARS OUT OF 10.
LyraLockhart chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Nothing like a big ol' cup of random to keep you cheery! I LUV it!
LordXwee chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
o_O

That's all I can say...
geekmage chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
What the hell have you been smoking! This is amazing, probably the best fic. I've read!
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
OMG I seriously don't have a clue what to say about this story... that was so wierd, but I'm slightly scared by the fact that there was something about it that I liked. You certainly made me laugh with this, which can never be a bad thing :D

In the words of John Locke himself I luffes this!
The Other chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
OMG! That was so funny! You have to do more about Locke and the button. Please?
bonboni chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
LMAO! this is so funny! it's so random but so funny! now, if that happened on the real show with locke then i would not be able to stop laughing for days!

“NO ONE LIKES ME! First, Sarah wouldn’t let me stalk her, and now Locke won’t let me fix him! He’s obviously high on coffee! It is very dangerous!” - LOL!

“I luffles you, Bobette,” he declared. “You’re the only one for me!” - bobette? that's a good name for a button!

Jack, feeling awkward, finally said, “I’ll leave you two alone.” But as he turned to walk away, he added, “Can I be the flowergirl at your guys’ wedding?”

Locke said blankly, “No. I want to ask Sayid.”

Jack cried and ran off.

Locke ignored him completely. - hehe! i can totally imagine that!

great fic! are you gonna leave it as a oneshot? i think you should continue and write another chapter, it will be hilarious! :D
Quasi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That is so weird. I really like it tho! My fave parts? Here ya go:

“I luffles you, Bobette,” he declared. “You’re the only one for me!” The button did nothing.

and the whole ending:

"Suddenly, Jack appeared and saw Locke hugging the keyboard whilst mumbling pet names for it. He stared. Locke saw Jack staring at him. He stared back. It was like a staring contest, only not.

Locke randomly burst out giggling and said, “I lost.” Jack totally didn’t get it, so instead, he asked, “May I ask why you’re cuddling that keyboard?” Locke’s reply was, “No, you may not.”

So things were silent for a while.

Locke said blankly, “No. I want to ask Sayid.”

Jack cried and ran off.

Locke ignored him completely.

Sayid was thrilled."

Lovely ending! I can just imagine Sayid being thrilled. OMG,
PookieS chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
wow...just...wow, the only way to describe it (hilarious)
Tara chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Oh my God, that was so random and hilarious! And you didn't just do happy-fun Locke bashing, either-you also made fun of Jack (who is very manly as well but does cry and reflect quite a bit). Bravo!
EmRosey chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
“I luffles you, Bobette,” he declared. “You’re the only one for me!”

The button did nothing. - LMAO!

This rocked! The Barney theme song is great everyone should know it! XD
Fan of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
LOL, you are so crazy and random!