Reviews for Insufficient
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hahaha! Nice ending!
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really sweet and the their relationship was put together very nicely! I think they were both pretty in character so great job. Also just a quick thing but try to make sure you watch for the hers and hims because you used it wrong a few times. Other then that wonderful job!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ahh, that was so sweet. :) Very lovely story - in character, well written, and just a great read.

Liz
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
*sobs*

nice story!

although i only get to know it by now...

thanks again!

All hail hitsu-kun!
DarkFirePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i like
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
that was a good one shot. I think Hitsugaya could've found another way to handle the situation.

However, the introspection is really well written.

"so i'm an hypocrite", true enough I didn't even realize.:P

good job
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I can't help but wonder which Imogen Heap song(s) inspired this dire plot. You really do pain well. I'm beginning to think you like beating up on Hitsugaya. LOL
Toki chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
What? No! This story isn't bad at all! In fact it's really good. I've always liked stories that shows friendship more than romantic feelings, with...er...scenes that are too graphic and all.

Well, I guess the plot about Matsumoto being controlled isn't really original. But I don't mind, in fact I like semi-clinches. heh.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hmm... Perhaps that last fic of yours I just reviewed was hinting at HitsuMatsu? Regardless - you're a very capable writer.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Love, love, love, love, love this one! I can't get enough of Hitsugaya Toushiro! He's my favortie, has been from the start. You did a very nice job on capturing the character of the taichou-very nice!
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Teehee. I really like the maybe-maybe-not HitsuMatsus. This story was great for that, because it wasn't about romance. The bond they've got is something else entirely - something more awesome than my feeble vocabulary can explain. (I'm sorry, my reviewing skills have been dulled as of late.)

I like how well you have their characters down. Matsumoto's loyalty and Hitsugaya's stubbornness were just a few facets of their personalities I picked out and particularly liked. Good stuff. I also liked the bit of humour at the end. Hurrah!

- Sakura
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You know, you're the second person I've heard about the alert system being down from. Which is weird, 'cause I've been getting all my alerts. ..

Anyway, I think this was a great little ficlet. You've got the dynamic between Hitsugaya and Matsumoto down perfectly. And that bit at the end, with Hitsugaya trying to manipulate his vice-captain into doing the paperwork was wonderful. I don't think you can really tell it isn't betaed.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Ack! Poor Hitsugaya! Just like him though to sacrifice himself for Matsumoto. What do you mean this was 'crappy'? I liked it! Of course I like most anything you like, beta-ed or not. Gotta love the way he tried to guilt trip Matsumoto into doing the paperwork too.

Nice job!
hurotias chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hell, this is indeed not your best work, but go, just for the "manipulative little twit" and "workaholic", i've got to love it :) Keep your writing up, you're very talented
mayonakanotaiyou chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
haha...I love the HitsuMatsu-ness. You rock! Just one side note. I think Yama-jii as Shunsui would call him is has the "-soutaichou" suffix, not "-sama". Yamamoto-soutaichou, I think. But thank you for feeding my HitsuMatsu addiction. Take care. -GREEN no red...lol