Reviews for People's Minds!
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
HAHA! i like the insanity :) those fucking three haters below me are just kill-joys, arent they? i think they should do everyone a favor and go kill their pessimistic asses. loved the crazziness! WEOOHO!

Yasu
The Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You've been reported. Go to fictionpress and leave your crap there.
Seren-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Please dump your rather unappealing fic in FictionPress. This has nothing to do with fanfiction what so ever.
Isn't It Tragic chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Every single person in this story should put a big sign on their head that says "HOWDY THURR I'MA SUE!"

That story sucked ASS. Seriously. I honestly don't know how you managed to suck so badly. If "this story is about a true person's life!" as you stated in your craptastic summary, and has nothing to do with the section you put it in, IT SHOULDN'T BE ON THIS SITE. This site is for effing fanfiction, you fucktard.

Please do humanity a favor and lock yourself in a closet for a week. Then call your internet provider and ask them to uninstall every means you have of logging on to this website.

Fucking ridiculous.

-Isn't It Tragic
jessierin14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
There is no fucking new chapter! NO CHAPTER 5! What the fuck I woke up at 3:45 A.M. for nothing! fuck you! sorry people who read this...but this a personal matter between the author and me...yeah! Well screw you! Now I'm going to stab a chair through your body then set your body on fire! not...really...though... just make a new chapter please! Oh and I'm really pissed!...realy pissed!
jessierin14 chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
WTF! THAT IS SCREWED UP! HOLY MOTHER FUCKER! NASTY MAN! EW! Dude I hate you! I was looking for TrevorXBrad goodness not a nasty getting fucked by Brad scene! ERG! NOW I'M PISSED! I'M MURDERING YOU AT THE FIELD TRIP! oh...and the characters in my story are just characters they don't exist just a fragment of my imagination! so..yeah...see you tomorrow...well...if I don't kill you by then! see yah! oh...and anybody who read this review I'm not really going to kill him!...() Well hate you! Please make more bye!
jessierin14 chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
That was pretty cool...but I want more TrevorXBrad! Come on and when do I bring Brad to the dance? And when do Brad and Trevor do it? And if they do...please put as much detail as possible! lol!...j/k...but you can write it if your willing to. I think that would make your story 10 times better than it is now! update soon! thank you for making this chapter! BYE!
jessierin14 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
LFMAO! OMG! Brad and Trevor kissing HOT! I wish they would do that! Damn! I love that stuff! I wonder why Brad screamed? (thinks naughty thoughts) j/k...or am I?...anyways! that was awesome! but need more ME! please add me more in it! PLEASE! and so far this story is in a tie with the vampires one! okay! well thanks!...oh and I think I'm going to make a new story where everyone is screwed up in it like yours! Trevor's gay! lol! omfg! can't wait till you update and don't forget more me!

and sorry I didn't read it soon! I've been so busy with stupid homework! (burns homework up) okay!...oh! and I am at my cousins in New Jersey! HELL YEAH BABY! WOOT! Anyways great story! thanks for making it! and hope you update soon with me in it! BYE!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/26/2007