Reviews for When There was Me and You
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
A sequel would be nice? (; Good job! xD
Mistress of Destruction chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This was a pretty good story, a little sad but good. I'm curious, which song were those lyrics to?

Also about story ideas, do you do crossovers? If so do you know anything about Devil May Cry?

If you answered yes to both of these questions, let me know and I'll give you a really good idea. I've tried to write it out myself, but I can't get the characterizations down for Dean and Sam, so have just scraped it and am hoping that someone else might want to pick up on it.
marlowe chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
guess who?...lol..ur so sweet..and btw..he's def. mine..jk...that was really heart-wrenching..amen girl...i totally support dean/jo..loverly job
p3karen chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was so sad please say you going to write a fluffy next lol, I love Dean/Jo
sonya13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Well I would love to read more stories about jo, dean and sam hunting together with a jo/dean pairing there are not enough
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Great job. You've got her insecurities and toughness down pat. Heck, I'VE had those thoughts. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Awe, poor Jo! Im a Jo fan all the way! There aren't enough people out there that like her. Dean and Jo should be together. I love this story. It's awsome. Great job.