Reviews for The Roy Mustang Guide To Life
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Love it. :) :)
xXSilent MelodyXx chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
My name is Megan . (no h!) but I laughed a lot for this one. Another reason to review? I can't deny that your pleas got to me. Great story! Love all the chapters! Also sorry for the lateness, I typed in Roy and Riza and jumped to like page seventy. Keep up the hilarity for your other stories!

-Silence
Angry Dinosawr chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
Haha, loved it! It is really good.
Nimue Ailinen chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
Some of these were slightly bordering on crackfics, but it was all good. You're an amazing writer, and these made me smile. Yay! Keep up the good work!
Dailenna chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I know that this is from ages ago, but I was just re-reading it, and noticed something that I might not have noticed if it weren't so late at night . . . erm . . . early in the morning, and if I didn't have to be in bed XD

Mistletoe, yes. Major Armstrong's turn next, yes. But it's ROY that's telling him it's his turn next . . . is Roy suggesting that Armstrong has to kiss HIM under the mistletoe? XD

Ahh, lovely writing you have. Good comedic effect, especially on someone who's been awake for a good 18-19 hours.
desert-storm-cloud chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
aww i just got a account so i'll review this fic- i've been reading it for a while, and i like how it's really cute at times...great job!
Alien Crustacean chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
AHH! That is probably one of the best stories that I have read in awhile! It wasn't too silly, and it was sweet enough to make me smile almost the whole time I was reading it, but not overly as to be OOC. Wonderful!

I
pixiedust27 chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
I loved all 10 of them, the last one espiacially.
pixiedust27 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Loved these!
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
WHEE! Cute!
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
Did one of them review? That'd be cool!
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
Nice way to save yourself at the end there.
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Okame? ...eh? I like baking muffins, actually...