Reviews for Return
ladycordelia17 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
If I thought Leblanc made my blood boil, I obviously "ain't seen nothin' yet," because she has NOTHING on this Slovak character! Even Leblanc would never take advantage of Rikku the way Slovak is starting to!

BTW, what happened to good old Ikonopeiston? I was on (his? her?) LJ reading some Nooj/Paine ficlets, and the journal was marked as "memorial." I hope that doesn't mean Ikon's kicked the bucket...
ladycordelia17 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
So Gippal isn't dead like we've all been led to fear so far? That's a little bit of good news.

But that Slovak fellow has an unmitigated audacity, referring to Nooj as a "crippled washed-up Youth League degenerate." I say a severe caning is in order!
aichioluv chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
yay! i read it all in 3 hours! 0.o you've most certainly put in a lot of effort to make this story finish!

a good job on the action scene in your previous chapter. it's pretty good, better than mine for sure. :)

i must also applaud you for the engaging and deep story. it takes a lot of work to think up a long plot without loopholes whatsoever. and with 70 reviews, it has most certainly paid off :)

hehe, your names are highly original too :P
mangadeba chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
this is a very well written fanfic. the plot seemed thought out and not random, thank god. you tied all the looses ends perfectly. it had a fast pace i loved. overall, i loved it and it shall remain on my favorites list. ;)
PeinTheCryingGod chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
ur writen is amazing u should make more and am lovin the story and btw chapter8 sensational

a would like to talk to you on ms n just add me asa contact and we'll chatif u don't wanna thats fine

from ur biggest fan
PeinTheCryingGod chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
20 chapters u my be ma fave author ever can u plz keep writing a mean plz u rule and ur ma top fve author !
Super-Silent-K chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
yay happy ending!

i really enjoyed your story, despite the horrible

and terrible events that had occured but above all

i enjoyed the story. wow a pregnant rikku. i hope it's a

son this time. girls are alright but a son isnt bad either

tee hee anyways good job and i likeed the ending of your

story. bravo!

Superman K out!
Mandy I Am chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
Aw...the ending was so nice. You have done great throughout the entire story and everything played out well.

Congratulations on finishing the fic! *throws confetti*
Miesie-chan chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
OMG so cute3

loved it!

are you gonna write another fic about them? P whaha
Super-Silent-K chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
aww yay they're re-united!

hahahhaa slovak's dead!

what a dead a$$!

hahahahahhahahahahaha!

yay happy ending!
Mandy I Am chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
I had wrote a review and was about to send it but the stupid internet connection crapped out. *shakes fist at Comcast*

Anyway, action isn't easy to write and I applaud you on doing good on your action. I felt the excitement as they chased Slovak to rescue Rikku. I also felt the urgency of the situation as things started to get really bad. I wish that I could write action as well as you. Hehe.

I giggled at Baralai rescuing Rikku from the sands. You were right when you said that you can't keep those two away from each other. Gippal and Lelah's meeting was so lovely. The way she just smiled and reached out for him was touching. It was as if she knew who her father is without being told.

As for Slovak, exploding was a great way for him to go!

Well, overall this chapter was great and I look forward to the next chapter!
Miesie-chan chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
finally slovak is gone and rikku and gippal can be together again

but how come the baby has blue and green eyes? S both rikku and gippal has green eyes

anyway update soon~
breaktherules chapter 19 . 10/8/2009
I thought your action scenes were good! I can't write action at all, lol. There are a lot of strong personalities in this story and even though I'm not familar with them, I bet you write them IC and I like how you manage to showcase them. I have a hardtime writing a group of characters in a story, but you do just fine!

I'm going to wiki final fantasy and I think I may buy FF7 or FF8 for Matt. _-
Miesie-chan chapter 18 . 10/8/2009
YAY Gippal is alive~!

omg now rikku is kidnapped O.O

update soon~
l a w l MACABRE chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
xD Why is the villian always saying their devious plan out loud?