Reviews for Shattered Light
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh. Maybe I have to go read more techie-brand-angst. Thanks for this one.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
My heart hurts a little.

Lame.

The way John was used was great. The second part, though the small inner -must-have-fluffy-love-happiness- part of me is depressed, the rest is going "That's an awesome ending- using John as a catalyst for both major events is great."
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow! mcteyla! wow! I have seriously never accepted this as a worthwhile 'ship, but this may have made me change my mind!

kudos dahling.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
poor rodney -pets-
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
again with the depression *looks for chocolate* but then you can't always be happy.

Thanks for the 15 minuyte break now im off todo my assignment again.

E.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
It was so sad! Rodney and Teyla: Never would have thought. It was awsome! *cries*
Ammanalien chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is so well written and could be so true... I love Teyla with Rodney...!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I thought this was great, a nice mix of relationships and ones that caused plenty of angst which is always good.

Great job!
Miss Anderton chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
NO! Did you kill John? Bad! Bad! Bad!

"That first time he kissed her-the first time it went beyond being comfort-they tore away from each other, feeling as though they'd betrayed the memory of the man they had both cared so much about." Aww!

"It was horrible of Rodney to feel what he did towards his friend...he knew it was horrible of him to resent his coming back from the dead..."

Reminds me of *spoiler* Pearl Harbor.

Wow. This was really good. Really, really, really good! Thanks for writing!

Miss Anderton
stargate addict chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ouch. I thought this would be amazingly angsty, but I couldn't help myself. Next time maybe I'll be smart and escape while I can.. but probably not. ;-D Teyla/Rodney? Hm... Rodney, poor guy! O_O Superb writing, as usual. :) Great work! :D