Reviews for All Sewn Up
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Awww, look at the nice fluffiness! 8) I love Dean and Jim... I miss Jim. 8(

Not much to say for this one, apart from how much I enjoyed it (very much so) and how nicely it was written (brilliantly so).

Very sweet little piece, thanks for the read!

- Coolest Badguy EVER
River City1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Great short story! Isn't it just like Dean to make sure everybody else is taken care of, but keep his own injury a secret? I love your depiction of Pastor Jim in this story too. He knows the boys so well.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was great. I love how Dean doesn't feel like he needs to be taken care of but Pastor Jim helps him in the end. I loved it, awesome job!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
aww this was really great, one of my favorite brotherhood au's
angel679 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great story and of course everyone had to be taken care of first and he didn't tell anybody that he needed the same. I'm just wondering if anyone bothered to ask.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Tidia,

Um...okay. Taken on it's own, this is yet another wonderful story. Taken in context with all the other Brotherhood stories from yourself, Rid, and Will, I was left feeling...dare I say disapointed? It seemed too short...the ending a bit abrupt. Does this fit onto something else? The talking of Dryads, was that in something else? Maybe in a different context it might be different...I don't know.

As I said...a great story on it's own...but not your best. Sorry.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww! Loved this story! Especially Jim at the end! Jim and Dean's relationship is really starting to show through your stories, now with what we know about the brotherhood, it sheds new light on Jim and Dean.

Great story!

-Marvin
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Like you said, as if they'd come home from a ball game...amazing. When that's your life, it's what you do. Great on the characterizations. I so knew that Dean was hurt, too. No way he'd come home from something like that without being hurt. If the other 2 needed stitches from the fight, Dean would too. He would have been no less involved and would have tried to protect his dad and his friend. That's Dean!

Great job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
ARGH Im screaming at the site daily LOL...but I do so love this little oneshot you gave us today! Leave it to dean to patch himself up...great job as always and yeah thanks for dangling that juicy bone about your next chapter of noble obligation in front of us... feel like sammy with that bone LOL ttyl~m
windstar chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
awe :)
friendly chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
cool story..
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Kinda like the of Dean being the thread that holds them all together... Although I suspect you were talking about Jim!

I always like the domestic fluff stories - although suturing doesn't come under that category for us normal folk - but something about Dean and Sam doing the laundry... Nice image!
Emily Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I think you are a talented writer and I enjoy reading your stories greatly. The only slight criticism I have with them is the sheer lack of Sam, he's on the periphery but I miss him like an ache reading your story you have such a full Dean and a fascinating Caleb but it seems at the cost of Sam at times.

I sincerely hope this doesn't sound like a harsh criticism as I thoroughly enjoy your stories and always read them anyway, I just miss the kid that's all.

Emily
Lilly B chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
great story...i liked the bit of humor with the stiching race idea. i can't wait for the next chapter of noble obligation! i hope they fix these alerts soon!
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Good story. So typical of Dean to hide his injuries and make sure that his family was taken care of first. Loved the stitching race.

Looking forward to the next part of A Noble Obligation.