Reviews for The Team For Revenge
Cena's baby doll chapter 51 . 2/20
Update soon
therealchamps chapter 50 . 1/30/2014
Kay needs to stop running all the time. Her and John need to handle their problems face forward. Update soon.
Cena's baby doll chapter 50 . 8/27/2013
An update yippy! Welcome back hope u recovering well ...

an awesome update. Oh man, what is kaylyn going to do? She cant leave John and her babies. She just cant. And John he should listen to Paul n look our for himself too.

Plz update soon
Saiyan God.101 chapter 46 . 7/14/2013
Iita not a pshycopath in real life. she ain't gonna try to kill someone even if she hated them. She'll probably just give seilent death glares She normal off screen like everyone else.
MutantXHottie chapter 49 . 6/5/2012
Poor Kaylyn is just torturing herself way to much for something that was caused by that psycho Lita and Edge and I just hope that John and she can move on from this wacko guy is a real piece of work thinking that Kaylyn is actually waiting for him to "rescue" her from John,well that's not gonna jumped to conclusions way to quickly about Kaylyn and the stalker letters but I'm just glad that realized she really doesn't care about these letters but is only keeping them until the police find this crazy and Kaylyn really need to and deserve peace and naming the babies might just might help them with a little bit of happiness.
Cena's baby doll chapter 49 . 6/4/2012
Damn this stalker he better not hurt Kay and the babies!

I'm glad all is ok 4 nw, Kay and John made up!
MutantXHottie chapter 48 . 3/29/2012
Both Kaylyn and John are off into their own little worlds with their thoughts of everything that has happened to them lately.I'm just glad to see that they were able to talk about it with each other and start to let go of the blame the both of them feel they hold concerning everything.I still like Aidan and Riley for the baby names.
MutantXHottie chapter 47 . 3/29/2012
So good to see that Kaylyn and John got to the hospital in time and that the babies were safely born,all be it premature but alive and fighting,just like mom and dad!I knew Kaylyn couldn't wait to see her little miracles.I just hope she can get over the guilt and realize they probably would have gotten to her at any cost.I like Aidan and Riley myself.
MutantXHottie chapter 46 . 3/29/2012
I'm glad Edge went behind Lita's back and texted John about meeting Kayla half way instead of making her walk so far and possibly loose her life and the was so emotionally relieved to see and hear John,let's just hope they'll make it back to the hospital in time.
MutantXHottie chapter 45 . 3/29/2012
Poor John is just going plain stir crazy actually doing everything on his honey to do list while frantically worrying about where Kaylyn is being held against her 's good to see that Hunter and Steph are with him for moral support which John really needs at this point.I really hope Edge grows a pair and stops Lita from her psychotic needs to get to the hospital pretty soon to give birth to the twins.I hope either Edge knocks Lita out or Kaylyn gets in a good enough lick to escape and soon!
Cena's baby doll chapter 48 . 1/22/2012
Poor John, all hurt and broken I wish I cud give him a Hug lol! Its gona be ok, they soo need to get revenge! Can't wait!
Cena's baby doll chapter 47 . 12/28/2011
Aiden Samuel Cena

Elizabeth Rose Cena

Loved it, please update
Pinayprincesa chapter 47 . 12/26/2011
I hope the babies make it and fight strong like their parents.

For a boy I love the name Aidan Samuel Cena

Baby girl: Elizabeth Rose Cena
RhodieMuffin chapter 46 . 10/19/2011
Ive never wanted to beat up Edge and Lita so much in MY LIFE.
Cena's baby doll chapter 46 . 10/18/2011
Update asap! Hope they all gona b okay!