Reviews for Forced Love
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 29 . 2/19
I really really love this. So wish you were able to finish this.
Elphabalover101 chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
Oh no! What if Morrible really is behind Ama Clutch's illness!? What could Ama have possibly seen? AHHH!
Please tell me this story isn't over!
Elphabalover101 chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Thank Oz Fiyero realized what Avaric was about to do before any water could have gotten on Elphaba! That water could have killed her!
Jeannenobunaga chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
is fiyero a scarecrow or human in this?
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 29 . 5/13/2013
Hey if you still do Fanfiction I'd love if you'd update! Thanks :)
listen2music4ever chapter 29 . 4/11/2013
Hi! :) Sorry this review is so late.

Anyway, I really liked it. Even though nothing really happened, it was a nice filler chapter. If that made any sense. Also, I wasn't really sure, but was Glinda walking with Elphaba, Fiyero, and Nessa to the café? It wasn't really clear. Well, I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
plakband111222 chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
love you writing!
Jeannenobunaga chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
is fiyero a scarecrow or human in this fanfic?
danny chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
update, update!yeah
BellatrixKelly98 chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
Really good
Asteriagoddess chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
I beg you to update. i love this story and though I started reading it months ago I forced myself to take breaks so it wouldn't end. Please update. It's amazingly written with so much emotion.

-Asteria
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 28 . 5/22/2012
Are you going to update this? (: I'm in love with this story!

Greetzzz,,
brightshadowflame chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Ahh update soon please! It's very very good :)
listen2music4ever chapter 28 . 10/23/2011
Hi! :) I liked this chapter! To tell you the truth, I didn't see Fiyero's mother's pregnancy coming, but I'm glad for her all the same. Though, I was a little uncomfortable when they started to talk about fertility and stuff like that. I'm glad that Fiyero's father isn't as pushy about the heirs thing as Fiyero's mother. I also liked Fiyero and Elphaba's talk at the end. I thought it was quite sweet. Well, I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
pupten chapter 28 . 10/11/2011